All Comments on 'Sarah was Made into a Model'

by SarahCD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better title...

Should be titled "Sarah Writes Another Shitty, Suck-Ass Story" and is too dumb to see how awful it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow People...

I agree that the story could use better character development, but guys come on, you don't need to be brutal about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same old nonsense.

Why do you even waste your time writing this garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Luck

As the others have already written enough hateful comments, I am going to save you the trouble and just say, read the other stories and get the crux of what gets the blood flowing. Like the others said there was no real character development. No description as if you were straight before what were you thinking when the guy took you to the Women's bathroom where you sucked him off without hesitation.

Actually it boils down to, don't only describe what you were doing or saying but what were you thinking and what were your reasons behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not quite the finished article.

I got up to the bit about pierced ears and college spelt as collage and I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meanies

The negative comments you're getting, Sarah, come from mean people. Most are probably just plain jealous of your active and successful sex life! I really enjoy playing with myself while reading you. Add a few more explicitly described moments, a touch of your girlfriends' dialog among themselves about you, and you'll have yet another winner!

Gian Varlo

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
very nice story

I really liked your story .. it was a bit brief but I followed every word and enjoyed it .. ignore the negative comments they are just shallow .. more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No meanie--realistic

The person that wrote the comment "Meanies" obviously has low standards when it comes to stories, probably pees the bed also.

Lacey_PetersLacey_Petersover 7 years ago
Funny how the haters can only ever be anonymous

Some of us would love to be your characters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To offer similar views in verse...

Sarah was made into a model

So she says in her tale

But it's so badly written

It can't be even called stale!

Sarah she writes lots of stories

About a guy who puts on a dress

But all of her stilted scenarios

Are a worthly and silly hot mess!

TalyannaTalyannaover 7 years ago
Escape

Escape is impossible!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahCD@SarahCD
404 Followers
I have been a crossdresser for a long time. I call myself ‘Sarah’ when I’m dressed as a girl. She has been a part of me for over twenty years. I can’t even remember the last time I wore only male clothes. I don’t, even own any mens underwear or jeans. Some of my earliest memor...