All Comments on 'Into the Goodnight Ch. 02'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mean spirited and due to the forced nature of their relationship (however magic his cock is) would put this as at least tagged as non con if not in the section. Forced marriages on the pain of death aren't BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's not noncon in terms of sex

The arranged marriage is noncon, yes, but that is not what the noncon category is for. Also, the author seems to be placing her story in different categories based on its chapters' content.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Oy vey!

Put the damn story where you think it belongs. Sometimes the overall theme is the deciding factor and in terms of readers finding your story it's probably best to stick with one category.

I am enjoying the story. You are an excellent writer. I think your story telling has improved a great deal since your first chapter of your first story so bravo!

Looking impatiently forward to the rest.

SimplySilverSimplySilverover 7 years ago
Tis fine where it is...

...a bit of light bondage, a theme of power exchange (refreshingly not the typical "style" of the all mighty wealthy man and his helpless poor girlfriend), decisions and consequences fit nicely here. BDSM, as the author likely knows isn't all about the sexual deviance as it is about the style of relationship. At this stage, it could loosely be called a "domestic discipline". AKA a wife who accepts the dominance of her husband or vice versa with the discipline aspect of spanking etc when their partner's expectations/rules are not met.

Well written. I'm enjoying the slow burn of the character personality shift on her part and the intrigue behind her husband. I have my theories, but I'll still be happy when it all comes together. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delightful!

Thanks for sharing.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Gets Better as It Goes.

But. Me thinks some readers should just enjoy this unique story by a talented author, and either cease snipping at admin trivia or quit reading. Only a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It really doesn’t matter...chill people

To the category purists:

It doesn’t really matter that it’s not strictly BDSM in the commonly accepted tenets (SSC). If it were a contemporary story and the acts were more extreme and could be viewed as believable enough to be inflicted upon someone ie he was trying to mould her into becoming a pain slut or manipulating her to service a glory hole without her consent then by all means kick up a fuss.

It’s a classic fairy tale retold from an adult perspective and it’s incredibly well done. Despite minor editing errors this is an exceptional piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AWSM! - Role reversal and the vanity and the earning lessons

Too Too good author! Esp. these 3 aspects of the story -

1. Vanity - "To be instructed the whole of my life that my only capabilities were merely derived from the attributes of my face and form? That all I can be is beautiful while my little brother is trained to be a ruler of a nation? That other's perceptions of my beauty is the measure of my worth? That and the greatness of my husband," she added scornfully. "Then by damn, that's what I would be. The most beautiful. The most charming. The most alluring. I spent hours perfecting the maintenance of my hair. I endured countless regimes for my face. I constantly monitored all I ate and drank so as to best feed my figure and skin. No, Maks, I learned those lessons well." The coldness in her eyes had dissolved into green flames, which burned passionately.

These lines touched my heart. I started this series with the stereotypical judgement of her being another haughty self-obsessed princess being tamed for good. But these lines are the fact of life. We all tell our girls they are "Beautiful pretty things", "Beautiful mother", "Beautiful co-worker", "Beautiful actress", "Beautiful sister", "Beautiful maid", "Beautiful hot chick". We first teach our girls that there worth is measured by external beauty and when they help us make billions of $ in beauty products, we revel in the profits earned from them and then ridicule our girls at the amount of brainless vanity they spend their worthless time on. God, I felt so bad for judging all these girls all my life when they were induced by us into being painfully workaholic about their diet, make up, hair, clothes, shoes, perfumery and in the end I laughing at them for the very same thing while I earn my salary by selling ad spaces in fashion magazine to lipstick brands. God, I love the protagonist post these lines. She is one innocent girl who tried to excel in what was taught to her was her measure of worth = external beauty. My heart goes out to all girls who faced ridicule on their efforts on external beauty and though this may not be apt. platform for this, but this is a start, sorry girls. I now respect your frantic efforts to look externally beautiful, and the matter of fact is, external beauty matters to everyone eyes in every field.

2. Role Reversal - Absolutely loved the slow, sensual, hesitant, exploration of Maks by princess. Loved to see it from a different perspective and man it is DAMN pleasurable for a guy, no wonder girls don't want to leave the space of being pleasure receivers. What better than having yourself kissed and caressed all over. Besides, it leads to a lot of exploration options for a woman to explore man's and the visible reaction through the penis and playing around this will add huge variety to sex life. I'm off to hunting more such stories of man receiving pleasure. The author dealt it with respect and love and thank god for no BDSM, hate the beatings on man or woman.

3. Earning lessons - The polite and non-accusatory way Maks deals with evasive attitude of Princess is heart warming. Also the lessons are very detailed, what we all do in real life. But the fact that Maks realizes she is what she is for no fault of hers but due to her tutors in life, and doesnt make a hue and cry and ends up making up and helping her explore is just too mushy and romantic and mature. Love this delicate transformation. Waiting for the revelation of goodnight more eagerly now.

Finally, 5 stars for the chapter author. Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yum!

Sooo good! Just what I needed right now. A hot erotic transparent tale with a guaranteed HEA. I just read a really heavy novel that left me a bit on the dark side so this is just perfect. Your writing has come a long way since your first effort. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous