All Comments on 'Senior Week Ch. 05: Direct Hits'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
100-megaton no less

TRC, as usual you delivered A BOMB for us.

"I'm here now."... dude, I swear you're gonna be the death of me. I couldn't even begin to describe what I felt when I read that.

Congratulations and please please please keep it up.

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesover 7 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked it!

If I write a chapter that is a little tamer and lighter on the action, I do try to follow it up with some fun (I still have it in my head that people will be disappointed with an installment lacking in explicit sex...maybe that's just an irrational fear on my part). I hope I struck a good balance with the threesome; I was nervous as to how it would be received.

Anyway, thanks for reading! We're in the middle innings now so I hope you enjoy what is still to come!

asianToyasianToyover 6 years ago
As always

.... such a fantastic writer.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don’t know if you’ll ever top this one ....

But I will certainly keep reading so I can find out!

Again, it is all the buttons of the psyche you push that makes it go so far over the top

I appreciate your skills and the way you use them much as Rachel and Rebecca appreciate each other’s

Gotta go find some hot videos now ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Man, I'm re-reading this chapter and it's so good. Even though it's a threesome I find myself only focusing on what Rachel is doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
442 Followers
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES