All Comments on 'Jessa Ch. 06'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love your story please update soon im still sad that she has still not really told him off for the way he treats her and almost sharing her and beating her he want her love but has a funny way of showing it I guess just wish that he would understand where she is coming from I hope in the end if this is going to be a hea story that you have him work for her love and and forgivness before she gives in because even if her body likes it he has been horrible to her so I hope she not like oh I love him all is forgiven please update soon

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

I love your villain, but I hope he suffers a painful loss of genitals. If she's still sick, he will most probably let her try and find a cure so she'll survive and he can continue with his childish games. Doesn't he get enough exercise when disposing of whomever he has to get rid of during his philandering at work? Truly, I think that him and Erich had that discussion drawn up before-hand and knew she would somehow be able to listen in since she was only in the adjacent bathroom. Nobody thought it strange that the shower wasn't going. He's about as sneaky as they get. She should kill him in his sleep before she can't have an abortion anymore. Men like that should perish before they breed. Shot for story. I'm going to go throw knives at something till I'm calm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmmmm

She's almost giving in Please follow the path ....she was taken and her life destroyed. Instead she should be rebelling and refusing to roll over and play nice. If it was me I'd refuse to acknowledge any baby born of rape and viciousness. Refuse to talk about it refuse to acknowledge that what he is doing is cruel and selfish. I'd also not be playing nice with family they put her in this position ... Personally,I'd hate them and have no contact whatsoever and refuse to have them at any sham wedding . There is a wealth of directions you could go in using those ..... On a plus I,think it's a good story and looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry, but no.

There is no need for her debasement. You are losing this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Torah is a grade A a--hole

I kept an open mind about this post apocalyptic world that you so wonderfully created BUT it irks me the way Torah abuses poor Jessa. Yep the sex might be uber hot but come on! He lets Erich humiliate her? F$ck him!!!! I hope poor Jessa finds an ally that will help her escape from the a$$hat that is Torah! Please continue! Oh btw, I really appreciate you updating this story as soon as you can. Kudos to you! A lot of Lit writers seems to leave their stories hanging. As always ~5 stars.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 7 years ago
Neither are her friends or allies

She is just someone to abuse and breed with and even after she has been humiliated collared and branded she still doesn't tell them to fuck themselves. Enrich is as bad as Torah with his fake bonhomie.

She's given a phone and then nearly abused coz she used it and called her mum. Forced to get pregnant when she doesn't want kids and is then happy when she's positive.

I know she's trying to survive but her moods swing as much as the two protagonists. I wish too as anon said that she would show some backbone.

Apart from that loving the story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You're going to get a rant because your writing is that engrossing and the story is really well done and I am now super invested in the outcome. Sorry/congrats?

Torah's behavior is baffling. I understand that arrogance and paternalism can allow a person to justify treating other horribly "for their own good," but he is really pushing the line separating redeemable assholes from the irredeemable. He "fell in love with" Jessa because she was feisty and independent and intelligent? But he's baffled and enraged because she is not instantly obedient?

He knows that she was becoming fond of him, but did not want to marry him. He is aware that he LITERALLY dragged her kicking and screaming into this "relationship," but he's offended and angered when she isn't happy about it?

He knows that she is a sarcastic little shit, sorry "spirited" (speaking as a sarcastic little shit myself), he was hugely entertained by her commentary on the other attendees and society as a whole, but she makes a mild quip about him, or what he has done, and she needs to have it beaten out of her?

Possibly most egregiously (though idk it's all pretty bad), he knows he kidnapped her and shoved her into a new social setting that she had previously been completely isolated from, with no warning, no preparation, and HE is angry with HER when she fails to comply with social norms and customs that LITERALLY NO ONE HAS TOLD HER ABOUT??

And she's also not allowed to ask questions because it annoys him because [very serious and complicated Reasons that he is actively concealing from her], or possibly sometimes because she asks too many questions. Because, you know, she's supposed to just KNOW how to be a proper lady and not, you know, have to spend 20 or so years immersed in the culture and being taught how to behave from childhood. I guess there was supposed to have been some sort of data transfer as soon as he stuck his dick in her or something?? Probably definitely her fault that didn't work out.

He's that much of a hypocrite, sure. He's that unselfaware, got it. He's that spoiled or privileged or stressed about something else whatever. But is he seriously that fucking stupid?

Jessa is great, the only thing that surprises me is, I would have expected her to feel more resentful to her parents. Her parents are absolutely responsible for forcing her into a situation where she was so vulnerable. The narrative makes it clear that she can't rely on her parents to provide her any support/defense/protection from Torah. I had interpreted that as, they wouldn't really care about the kidnapping and beating and rape and encouraging other men to rape her (stay classy, Torah!) because the marriage benefited her (and by association, their) social status. Jessa's hiding the truth from them makes sense because Torah requires her to pretend she is happy about her abduction and torture (so you know, being kidnapped and tortured by Torahs enemies might turn out to be a wash if she wasn't forced to be complicit in her own psychological abuse, that's all I'm saying). is it just that they don't have the ability to protect her from Torah, even though they would hate him for hurting her?I can easily believe that, it's just that they didn't seem to care about the fact that they were coercing her into a situation she clearly did not want and was unhappy about at the start of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Additional comment (Torah is a Grade A A$$hole)

I would also like to point out if you can at least make Jessa more cunning and less DUMB? Like she's the poster child for being a ~I'm an independent and strong protagonist so I'm gonna blabber and play stupid so that I dont look like a stupid character~. Like WTF girl use your wits. Be more cunning ala Margaery Tyrell of GOT. Learn his weaknesses, his strengths and how to use it against him. But before that she should also learn how to shut her mouth. She just seem to blabber stupid things that always get herself in trouble. I hope you can at least give her a backbone and a BRAIN next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't think this is non con

This is more of a breeding story. She's very complacent and doesn't seem to mind Torah acting crazy. I'm looking forward to the next chapter but if she doesn't show some backbone I'm going to pass on the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sci-fi elements are great

But your character development needs work. I also feel that your earlier chapters could do with a rewrite. By this point, you're just hammering in the point that Torah has a turbulent and violent temperament and that Jessa was destined to be a broken slave--which is fine by me--but the first chapter didn't touch upon any of that.

Yes, characters change over time within a story's timeline, but there seems to be a huge chunk of reintroduction/development missing from between the before and after--and it needs that to bridge the two. Otherwise, it appears as though it is not only Torah that suffers from mood swings, but the writing itself.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Deeper and deeper

Each chapter reveals more and more about Torah and Jessa. They both have done a 180. Torah started out charming and polite and the perfect partner who would both respect her ability and challenge her strength. Now he only wants compliance and lust from her. Jessa started out defiant, angry, and determined to find her independence. Now she has no choice but to accept she has no control, she swallows down her anger and her determination is to avoid Angry Abusive Torah in any way she can.

Erich is also a condescending prick but he didn't rape her and that surprised me. I thought he would the first chance or slim excuse he could.

I really hate both of them and can't see how you're going to redeem Torah.

magevmagevover 7 years ago
crossed another line

The writing is still very good, but I just keep hating Torah more and more, this time he crossed the line for me by basically exposing Jessa to Erich as if she was a thing and not a person, first with the nakedness and then with the explicit permission to sodomize her - that part made me feel so helpless for her that I cried... What an unbelievable jerk. I am glad she got a chance to clarify that she wants lustful roughness, not angry roughness, but he should have understood that himself... Also, I think she made a mistake by acknowledging that the baby is safely cushioned, instead she should have capitalized on that to prevent at least some of the physical abuse that he keeps dishing out... And Erich is apparently a jerk as well, playing mind games with her, threatening her, disrespecting her basic privacy when it comes to nakedness, etc. What a horrible world this is. Kudos for you for the creativity, but please please please let us have a proper happy ending where she regains her dignity and these jerks are put in their place!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is a non-consent story

I'm not sure why people are reading this as if it will some how transform into a romance. I think she been reluctant and punished with sex is perfect and the character development is superb. I would like to see Jessa either miscarry because of something she did or see her and Gemma's conversation come to bite her in the ass. Speaking of which I love how you wrote the Ehrich and Jessa interactions. Keep it up. If she ends up between both Ehrich and Torah I wouldn't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a Torah fan

So Torah had no problem electrocuting her, even though she was possibly careying his baby but as soon as it was cofirmed she was carrying his baby then she can't do any physical activity because of how it could endanger the unborn child...oh...but of course rough sex is allowed. He's such a jerk.

Don't get me wrong, though, I am really enjoying your story and can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Told the baby it should honor it's mother

Because the father is completely unable to apparently.

So what I gather from the conversation through the wall is that Jessa is putting out a "please treat me like shit" aura or something? That's why Torah cannot control his rage around her? That's certainly a interesting idea for a disease, one that causes males to want to potentially murder the women around them. What would that be called I wonder 'mysoginistia'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NON CON

Guys, It's non-consent. Read a different story if you don't like the elements of this one. Chimera, excellent as always.

magevmagevover 7 years ago
Will be hard to redeem this asshole

If in the first couple chapters it seemed like maybe there was hope for a good working relationship, then with each further chapter it is becoming harder and harder to see how Torah could ever be redeemed. He seemed at first to want to have her as a partner, but then he refuses to explain things, gets mad with her for asking questions and for not acting like rape and beatings are a gift from heavens, etc.. He says he's falling in love with her and yet he keeps acting more and more as if she is a slave - what's with the requirement to be naked in the room? and WTF with the humiliation in front of Erich? and offering her ass to Erich????? This is so far removed from love that it's not even on the same planet...

A few chapters ago Torah seems to be sorry for having hurt her and says some things will only be for pleasure, but then here he talks as if he wants to do things that would break her skin and cause internal damage??? What is wrong with this guy??? Please do not let him off easily after all the shit he's been pulling... Kudos for your writing talent, but the main characters need some more consistency and need to be redeemable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love your story but not can you at the very least have her call him a monster or something and tell him off because of what hes done to her beat her rape her share her ect that shes never going to love him like he said he wants her to i just hope soon she expresses her feels some even he if dont care how she feels and gets beat again at least she tried I understand this is a non con story just when you look back at 1st part of story makes you sad to see them now shes scared and hes an ass hope that made sense and cant wait for update and ill still read no matter what way take story but just so into it from 1st chapter that makes me as reader mad sad happy excited all of the above emotions lol

ChexxMix2120ChexxMix2120over 7 years ago
Love this

I love this series. Please keep going. You're doing a fantastic job and the characters keep me captivated. I can't wait for the next instalments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your writing is superb! More please, loving this story

desjdesjover 7 years ago

please update soon cant wait for more

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
It's a love/hate thing. We love to hate Torah ;)

The story is very gripping, and I very much want to see where it goes. It's a tribute to the author's skill that so many people (myself included) are empathizing so strongly with Jessa's position. Roughly four to five times every chapter, I have to remind myself that this is a non-consent story and I can't get mad when the men behave like scum. That's part of the point to non-consent after all. This story is just remarkably good at making me stop and remind myself about that. I'm definitely invested in the characters and plot, and I'm really looking forward to finishing out the tale even if it's only sexy to me in a few choice locations.

With all that said, we might have just crossed the rubicon here. Jessa's admission that she likes things a little rough may provide a path for Torah to channel his irritations in a manner that isn't harmful. Meanwhile, the possibility is there to actually see an increase in intimacy between Torah and Jessa... with lots of hot sex as a bonus. Looking forward to seeing how things evolve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree with all the comments (especially anon 9/27's long rant), except for those who bitch about us bitching. Duh, yes it's noncon. Chimera has written a horrible situation with reprehensible characters - we are SUPPOSED to get our dander up. Authors don't want buckets of yawns from readers. Sycophantic slobbering over the evil people do to each other can be appealing to some, granted. The howling and baying of the crowd shows that we are engaged, that we care about the story. Long and detailed rants are the highest of compliments.

That said, I'm sorely disappointed in Erick being as much of a douche bag as Torah. I think Torah is a hit man for this new world order. So, so damaged no matter what the geneticists say.

SECRETS! OMFG the damnable secrets in this world. You're killing us, Smalls! As twisted as this place and these people are, those secrets better be doosies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm mightily confused... or mightily thick...

In reference to the end of this chapter, how in the hell did Torah communicate with the embryo? It was a clever method for character development, but a bit too cute for it's own good.

When I reached the final period of the chapter, I immediately went back to see if I skipped a sentence or phase; did he pause at her abdomen and linger as if speaking? Did he kiss his way from side to side across her post-orgasm, heaving belly murmor unrecognizable sounds? Did he do anything, anything at all overt, which would prompt Jessa to risk his wrath by, oh, heavens forbid, asking him a question, 'What did you tell our baby?'

No. he didn't. An almost stereotypical question asked by actors is, "What is the character's motivation? Why did they do what they did?"

This question is important in writing, as well. Believable, authentic characters should ALWAYS have a reason for their behavior. Otherwise, you have confused readers.

If there is ONE, basic axiom in writer, it is: "Never, ever confuse your readers."

It is far worse an offense than asking Torah a question. Far worse, because, unlike Jessa, confused readers can simply walk away.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To anon v

Literally right before he eats her out, it says he stopped and whispered something below her navel.

It's easy to overlook, but check thoroughly before you slander the author.

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Torah?

Still not sure. He and Jessa? Time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

torah is digusting

what kind of soon to father and husband lets his friend look at his woman naked and spread her ass touch her ass creak just to confirm he broke her last hole

erich was treating jessa like some animal contradictory to when he was a fine gentleman when he first met her

erich made her pee in front of him ,he slapped her

both torah and erich are asshole and control freak sadist when it comes to jessa atleast

i wonder if both of them think its okay to treat your wife as sex slave

i expected it from torah but definitely not from erich i mean he is friend and is humiliating torahs soon to be wife

i know that anal fucking was a threat from elrich but was this humiliation necessary after electrocuting her

also torah raped jessa ,spanked her ,whipped her,tore her vagina,inflammed her cervix ,sodomised her with no lube

was humiliating her in front of erich necessary he into wifesharing? i thought he was possessive and jealous no even when its erich

or did torah waited to display jessa naked and humiliate her in front of erich till he broke into het virgin asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i really hated how both the guys humiliated jessa in her nakedness despite torah already punished anal sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yeah honour your mother but dont honour your wife treat her like sex slave on display to your friend to relish in her humiliation and pain

poor jessa

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hate to say that but her submission is increasing day by day

all elements of bdsm and exhibition

whether its

1)bondage

2)making her enjoy rough sex

3)pain pleasure punishment-whipping and dry anal

4)humiliation him and his friend

5)piss play sorta humiliating as this wasnt torah but erich

6)collar

she was brave defiantand fiesty now she is scared sumissive crybaby just how a dom like torah and many abusive wifebeater tamed their women

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous