All Comments on 'Mother of Necessity Ch. 02'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Thanks for the quick turnabout with the next chapter. It would be helpful for the picture in my mind's eye if you gave some description of how big Melinda's tits were or Dylan's cock. They don't have to be gargantuan but big is good. Just a suggestion for the next chapter.

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 7 years ago
Very well done

I hope there is a next chapter to enjoy. There are so many possibilities and directions this could go. Keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dylan is like most all boys

whether they admit it to themselves or not. He's got a natural attraction to his mother's bountiful breasts, the breasts that nurtured him as a infant, and a really deep attraction to that hairy hole between her legs, the same hole he came out of. His mom, Melinda, is real interested in what her kid's got jumping around in his pants, as lots of mothers are, though that for sure is the last thing most of them would admit to themselves. How soon before what Dylan's got in his pants and what Melinda's got between her legs come together in a hot incestuous fuck? Not long at all, the way this gifted author is going.

bumknee52bumknee52over 7 years ago
don't stop

Do. Not. Stop. This is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it...but..

great storyline so far and very well written....but....unfair to tease us with such short chapters, PLEASE post more

autoplotautoplotover 7 years agoAuthor

There are several more chapters coming. They're all written and submitted and should be coming out over the next several days. :)

BarmixerBarmixerover 7 years ago
Love it

I'm glad to know there is more to come soon. I will look forward to it!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Great story

Glad to know there are more chapters coming. It's so real.

5 *'s and FS status

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice!

Very nice. And the feelings were well portrayed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
1034 Followers
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES