All Comments on 'King of the Castle'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
My only reaction (on a 2nd reading) is...

That the British Government would not have shirked their duty to recognize a newly minted foreign Head of State upon their arrival. He would also likely have been given an audience with the Queen...if only to observe the diplomatic niceties appropriate to the occasion of a newly crowned (if extremely minor) Monarch and Duke. Also, his role in the rejection of the Revolution would certainly not have gone unnoticed among those in the know at the very least, and the British Crown (and civil government) would likely have given him some honor or other for helping to keep the peace and unity of Ruritania intact (it is also the sort of selfless thing that the Nobel committee gets appraised of).

So, even upon their return home, he would not have had quite the opportunity to slip back into his previously anonymous life so readily. Also, had the British tabloids gotten wind of the "BDSM Resort"-aspect of the story, well, you just KNOW what they'd have done. :-)

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Entertainment as a high art

Humour mixed liberally with wisdom.

My only question is, why King Duke Stephen kept willingly allowing himself to be encumbered after finding himself, shackled, gagged, or otherwise entrapped so many times? But the images did make it visually graphic and very stimulating.

thanks for another compelling tale.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Absolutely adored this!!

I loved the whole story! It wasn't the normal Halloween story but it got the job done. Please keep writing and think about making this into a full-fledged book! I'd buy it! Thanks for your entry and keep writing. This was simply a fascinating read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's nice...

But though your story was exceptional, heartwarming, and politicallty and/or historically stirring... Where the shit was the Halloween kink!? You still get five stars... And as it is December my vote wouldn't count any way.... Your career just got off.. Even if I didn't.

oggbashanoggbashanover 7 years agoAuthor
That's nice, anon but...

The Halloween Contest themes are:

scary stuff, costumes, Halloween traditions (trick-or-treating, etc.), etc.

So my story covered the first two. WTF are you on about?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1529 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...