All Comments on 'Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed Ch. 02'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super but not necessary

Great job man

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truly Excellent

This is the best story I have read on this site in a long time. I hope you write the next installment soon. Illy be looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was very well written. I liked the story line and the details.

Raveneye50Raveneye50about 7 years ago
Great story

Love to see another chapter for this story. Maybe revisit the other woman in the locker room and a relationship begins their.

raywestyraywestyabout 7 years ago
Want her to be a whore

Great story. Loved when she finally realized she wanted to be fucked by another man. Would love if you could write her into again wanting another man, only this time being paid to let them fuck her. You write very well, and I'm sure you could come up with something like this easily.

bigdaddykingdavidbigdaddykingdavidalmost 6 years ago

Fantastic, I really enjoyed this story. Thank you! I'm now going to bend my wife over and place my laptop atop her big curvy porn star looking ass and read it aloud to her as I thrust slowly and deeply into her from behind. She is 52 and a bit of a prude herself.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 1 year ago

Great story for those of us who love BDSM, and the 90% mental aspect of sex is often overlooked. Great job describing how a submissive explains how she(they) can see how receiving some pain from her master gives pleasure to both of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous