All Comments on ''Jenny' & 'Mike': Fantasy Sunday'

by hfernandez1983

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what next

I think it was good until a third person was added. This could only spell disaster for a married couple. Next She, Michelle, will want a real man since James, Jenny was with a real woman, Carlos. Then its all down hill from there. Once you entertain other people into the relationship the trust goes out the window. Will Michelle(Mike) see other men or woman? Will James(Jenny) see other men or woman? with out each other knowing? Divorce is in the making. And they had such a wonderful loving relationship. Sad. But I guess that's where the author wants to go with his story.

Don't forget the consequences. Again once the cat is out of the bag you can never put it back in. I really enjoyed the story up to that point. a loving couple having a little role reversal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very intresting

This part was great, please continue this story want to see more of carmen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lost me

I really enjoyed the first two stories (and the beginning of this one), but when Carmen got added I quickly lost interest. Totally fine if that's your sort of thing, but it seemed like "Jenny" and "Mike" had a certain relationship going and a third person doesn't quite fit imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tpgm

Great story!! Loved the role reversal.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Loved it - loved all of it

Hot, sexy, and very funny. I'm wet all over thanks to you. Please write another chapter.

xoxo,

Di

Anan7SevenAnan7Sevenover 6 years ago
Great Story Series!

Really good story.

It's nice to find a hot pegging story where the couple cares for each other and their feelings. It makes it all that much hotter!

Keep up the Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love this

Sexy as fuck love the hot and horney sex scenes and Jenny is one lucky girl I love dressing and taking my wife's cock keep going it's amazing thank you the best storie I have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great, until you introduced Carlos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhfernandez1983@hfernandez1983
741 Followers
Hello all. It has been a really really long time. I started my literary journey on literotica quite some time back and it has been such a great journey. I am incredibly thankful to the community which consists of readers, editors and also the owners of literotica where I rece...