All Comments on 'Titans Ch. 00'

by OnAndOn_Anon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
masterhobbesmasterhobbesover 7 years ago
Ooo

Good writing, good ideas, Love the ending. A planet OUTSIDE of our dimension? I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5/5

Your story is well written and has a nice pace to it.

Love the ideas, can't wait to find out how they will develop.

R.W.

StoneBasherStoneBasherover 7 years ago
Great start!

Loving it so far. Well written. I am eager to see where the story will go.

wolf9696wolf9696over 7 years ago
5/5

you had me reading avidly. Just hope you finish it. ..... :)

wolf9696wolf9696over 7 years ago
P.S

I also hope you don't turn him into a soul searching, waffling, over thinking the morals of HIS culture onto this entirely different one that he has arrived at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very inventive

Great start. Can't wait for the rest!

OnAndOn_AnonOnAndOn_Anonover 7 years agoAuthor
Soulsearching morals

Don't worry wolf9696, there's minor amounts of fish-out-of-water stuff, but no philosophising; just a future soldier kicking ass in a world that he doesn't fully understand. I've read stories similar this before (loved 'Upon a savage shore') so I think I know what pitfalls to avoid to keep it fun and not too serious.

Glad you're all enjoying it!

gomjjnzgomjjnzover 7 years ago
Promising

A couple of non-sentences (no verb) made the first paragraph difficult to read, which almost put me off, but I am glad it didn't, as the writing and promise of the story rapidly improved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

And there are ten more chapters?

Goodie!

I'll hold my breath until you post the next one.

*Huge intake of breath*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Interesting setup and I'm really looking forward to the story as it unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Love the apmosphere you're setting. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start.

Very good setup looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice balance

You found the sweet spot between giving enough info for us to understand the tech and and some basic background info without getting bogged down in details. The story, the setting and the characters all flow together very naturally; nothing feels forced or contrived.

Excellent first chapter

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Just reached the first page

and I had to say this to you

This story is fucking awesome. its so cool, never mind well written and thought out!

JC

SnigelsmedSnigelsmedabout 6 years ago
Noiiice!

Read like a space/fantasy epic. Just the right amount of mystery.

Real good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnAndOn_Anon@OnAndOn_Anon
345 Followers
Amateur author who loves blending genres and ends up writing much longer stories than originally intended. Titans will run for approximately 12 chapters (probably more, see above comment about long stories), at which point a final, complete edition will hopefully be uploaded...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Titans Series Info