All Comments on 'Life after Ex'

by Sextus_Propertius

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter please

Sounds like a good start to a short series. Has me wanting to know what happens on and after the Jeep ride

texquilltexquillover 7 years ago
EXCELLENT EFFORT

An editor would add something positive to the "read", but the story line is fun and pretty straightforward. Keep up the good work, pay attention to your MSWord grammar-check and spell-check suggestions, and let us have more to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Godfrey Daniel

Nice story, but you need more than a spell checker, you need a dictionary.

Waltz of the Blue Daniel? No, it's Danube, for the river (which is really brown, but I guess that didn't sound as good).

Then there's "I was memorized by her."

Memorized by her = She committed me to memory.

Mesmerized by her = Enchanted by her, I couldn't think of anything else (Mesmer was a famous hypnotist).

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Yes, let's go jeeping!

These ẃives lead a rough life...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
won't catch those

Blue Daniel and the like will go write buy (right by) spell checker as although they are not the correct word they are spelled correctly.

The Mk.1 eyeball is the proper instrument to detect such errors.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Even with the bugaboos

It was fun and I liked it. Steve enjoys life, goes playing with his buddies, and depends on Jill for the Hummer. Nice.

Thanks for sharing! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quality Writing

I want say that I noticed the pace of the story exactly matched the character description,it flowed effortlessly along and there were no shudders. This is very good writing. To those who commented on spelling etc,well yes,but let's remember that famous writers in the past have left appalling manuscripts. It is the writing itself that matters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSextus_Propertius@Sextus_Propertius
It is hard to make a favorable first impression by just the written word, so here it goes. I am a machinist by trade, so English wasn't a strong suit in school. Math, Cad/Cam, and classes in Mechanical, engineering. I barley made it through English as a first language.(lol) I ...

SIMILAR Stories