All Comments on 'Tessa the Hucow Ch. 01'

by Darktimesinterestingdays

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Has Promise

This story has promise, however the you are in desperate need to proof-read your submissions first and also an editor. There are too many miss-spelled words, for instance - ridged instead of rigid, mussels instead of muscles, and many others and grammatical errors which will hopefully be put right before chapter 2.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
A good story spoiled by poor presentation

Your writing is fine, but the finished article isn't the kind of thing that is easy to read. You owe it to your readers, and to yourself, to get your work as near perfect as you possibly can before posting it.

Try to find someone to assist you in things like proof-reading, and don't rely on spell-checkers. If you use a speech to text program, don't!

Please write more, more carefully. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hucow is a well established fetish.

Why aren't you posting this in fetish or noncon? It would fit well in either. If you dress it up with whips and chains in future chapters, that still won't make it bdsm. Forced arousal and orgasm doesn't make consent, which bdsm is based upon. You have a strong foundation here. Take the prior advice on stronger editing and polish, then post in a more appropriate category. You're reception from readers will improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it

My favorite stories are non con impregnation where there is no intended violence or humiliation toward the woman. I especially love stories like this where the woman's choices don't even matter. Not speaking to her was so hot! This hit all my buttons.

laitierebdsmlaitierebdsmabout 7 years ago
JOLIE

JOLIE HISTOIRE AVEC UNE SUITE ET SA MISE DANS LE TROUPEAU

gkp00cogkp00coabout 7 years ago
Interesting start of a larger tale

Interesting start of a larger tale.

No spelling errors, strictly speaking, in the sense that this tale would pass (and probably has passed) an automated spell-check, but there's a difference between to, too, and two, even though they all sound the same. You often use a wrong word in place of a similarly sounding correct word and it's an uncommon app that can detect these errors.

Seriously, you need a to find someone, a human, to proof read your stuff.

When writing a tale such as this one, one that's built on a foundation of kidnapping and non-consensual abuse, you're eventually going to have to come face-to face with a grim reality: she must never go free and will have to die in captivity; if she ever gets loose, there's hardly a jurisdiction anywhere that wouldn't give the 'farmers' life sentences without parole. You're eventually going to have to snuff her because the farmers will have no choice.

Suggestion: put a pig sty somewhere on the dairy farm in order to permanently -- and completely -- dispose of your worn-out livestock.

Three stars -- woulda been four otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid spelling:

By the time she came too the tour had completely moved on and was out of site.

Should be "to" not "too" And "sight" not site.

And this is only one sentence! Learn to write!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Made me horny

Enjoyed it.

laitierebdsmlaitierebdsmalmost 7 years ago
J AIME

une situation qui me plairais de vivre

On aiimerais une suite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Such a great story, please make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Edit

While I liked the story itself, I had to re-read in several places to figure out what the author meant. Misspelling, poor grammar, and incorrect word choice ruined it for me. Get a beta reader next time, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Proofread!

I like the premise of this story a great deal. However it was filled with mistakes including grammatical and misspellings. That is very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs editing.

You really need an editor or just a reader to check all the spelling errors and other easily corrected problems. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another great story with no ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous