All Comments on 'Roommates, Best Friends, More Ch. 04'

by YamiAndYugi

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story. I love these guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't get the attraction....

I don't understand the purpose of such short "stories". They aren't even stories, just fragments, to me and it's not worth the effort of trying to see them develop into a meaningful series.

Take the time to develop each "chapter" into something that can be read and enjoyed, with some litEROTICA in each. If you can't come up with something cohesive at each sitting, please wait till you have enough to put several together.

How does this fragment of a chapter even deserve a rating, yet alone something over a 4.5. There is nothing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Neither do I

Such short chapters that even r any, the diff PoVs it's just wasting time... -.-'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Continue

Okay, so the chapters could do with being a bit longer, but this story has me gripped.Please write more, i want to see where these two end up.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 7 years ago
I am enjoying the characters

And feel this could be a really good finished story, BUT, the short teaser chapters are killing me. I might have to let several pile up and then read them in bulk when it's finished.

YamiAndYugiYamiAndYugiover 7 years agoAuthor
Dear readers

Thank you very much for (mostly) qualified feedback.

As soon as I wrote something I always want to publish it instantly, I'm not a patient person. Still I can easily understand your frustration and I promise to take my time to provide longer chapters next time!

To those of you who see my story as a waste of time but in the same comment complain about the parts being to short: I'm not sure if I understand your train of thoughts completely but anyhow, it's nice you try to help me improve them. Maybe I can reach your standarts some day, until then I recommend some of the other great stories published on this side!

In my point of view, Matt is not a loser. But it's of course your decision, wether or not you chose to see him that way. I'm sure you are a wonderful person and you will grow up some day.

Love,

YaY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your story is amazing perfect i love it so what let the hatters hate lol this is one of the best stories iv every read here this it what people come to read, your kind of stories the kind that make you feel like your in the story please dont stop making c

DONT GIVE UP

DudesDudesDudesDudesover 7 years ago
It's fine

My gosh, people, chill out. Most authors here aren't professional writers. They're regular people who want to try their hand at telling a story. Instead of mouthing off and saying "it's awful" or that you hate it, how about giving some feedback in a nice way about how it can be improved? If it's too short, suggest ways to draw out the story. Tell him where he could add detail. If you hate a character, tell him why - maybe there's a reason he made the character that way. Better yet, if you're experts and think you can do better, then write something yourself. You'll see how hard it is and the rest of us can tell you what a terrible writer you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story :)

I really like this story, and yes I do agree that the chapters could be longer, but I like the fact that this story is about real life stuff. Not everyone's coming out story is all rainbows. A lot of people go through pain and deal with it in their own way so I do not believe Matt is a loser he just needs help and the love of his friend. Please keep up the good work I love it :) And don't listen to the haters this is a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story can't wait for more.

I love this story. Keep it going. The short chapters don't bother me. It is a good tease. I don't think that Matt is a loser. He is just going through a hard time. I believe that Love is a cure-all and Alex's Love for Matt will bring him through. Can't wait until the next installment.

justablonde2000justablonde2000over 7 years ago
Love!

I love the story and want to readore please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When are you going to finish it?

YamiAndYugiYamiAndYugiover 7 years agoAuthor
Soon!

I'm sorry, I didn't finish the story so far, but there will be a new chapter soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep going

This is so good I need the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
short chapters

Mate. Everyone has their own way of writing. Some guys like complete huge chapters publishing them rarely. Others prefer to post little but often. Neither is right or wrong, what matters is what works for you.

Don't let the fact that some members might criticise you for not doing what they do. You are not them. What matters is that you write well and have a good imagination and your plot is good.

And please start posting again, it would be a pity if unjust criticism stifled a good talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess Matt is irrational because his behavior and cutting is certainly that. There was absolutely NOTHING that happened, or Alex did, that would set him off like that to spiral into such despair and self-harm. Relationships are very hard and there will be very tough times ahead (for any couple). So if accepting matt’s coming out gracefully, telling him you’re gay too and you love him, accepting his kiss and holding him all night, then leaving the bed to use the bathroom and make breakfast can set him off in such a way and spur such terrible treatment of Alex, I’m not sure if there is hope for these two. Seems way too dramatic and over-reactive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous