All Comments on 'Understanding'

by Pleasurewhore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MastersWenchMastersWenchover 7 years ago
*fans self*

WOW! I really like this story! I absolutely loved some of the lines you used. I also loved the analogy about the seconds before impact in a car accident- genius! Thanks again for a hot, well-written story. Looks like I need to do laundry! *wink* :D

xx

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Why do you even read these stories, nonnie?

You never have a good word for anyone, or even a 'Thank you for trying'. This was a really good story, as is shown by the number of favourites it has. You are on the wrong side, nonnie -- as I said, why do you bother coming here at all?

Pleasurewhore -- it was a pleasure! Five stars from me -- and ignore nonnies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This nonnie likes it :)

The only problem I have is the aching need to be strapped up and taken from behind. It's your fault, but nothing bad about that!

visioneervisioneerover 7 years ago

Good story, Pleasurewhore. It is well-written, sexy, and edged with a sense of danger that gives it a kick. I hope you have more stories to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5/8

Not bad, I've read better. I really liked the story about that big fucking red dog, your writing isn't quite as educational, I didn't learn anything about K9's. This is honestly just a little too raunchy for me, maybe next time you could just talk about what kind of sounds Animals make or some shit? Food for thought.

Chromatic_KristyChromatic_Kristyabout 7 years ago
*melts*

Pleasure is definitely my favorite writer on Lit. Her visceral descriptions are fantastic and the way she really gets to the root of her theme's without unnecessary fluff is amazingly well done. I definitely gained some form of "Understanding" from this story.

NSsurveyguyNSsurveyguyabout 7 years ago
Well done

Pleasure you truly understand the dynamic involved between a Dom and his sub.

Pleasure - pain one in the same

NS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous