All Comments on 'One Question'

by HairAddict67

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next?

Add some of sons friends and some force to give mom a gang bang? Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ignore the asshole w/ d gangbang fetish this is love story betwen mom n son... keep writing... i like how u made the story complicated from a simple seemingly plotless premise

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Not crazy about the hair thing

But the story had a great "climax".

Sorry bad joke.

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 7 years ago
Liked it!

Can't wait to see how it develops. Remember, he has a whole week alone with his now submissive mother

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

A very yummy story! I hope there's more! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice Job

I liked the stories and you have left it open for at least two more stories. I hope you continue with them. his Mom's friends and Lola would be nice to see what you would have them do

MiniwandMiniwandover 7 years ago
Very hot

Do another one like this. It was great

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I loved the sub mom thing but, unless he was a young Peter North, I'm not sure about being able to totally drench her hair. That's a lot of cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mommy's boy

She makes him go to bed at 9 pm? Calls her mommy?

MrSoftRoughMrSoftRoughover 7 years ago
Very hot story

I had a lot of fun reading your story and it easily inspires one for such a fantasy! I can't wait to read your other stories! All that build up worked out in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a great story, and I agree with the anon

who rejected the stupid idea of gang banging the mother. Utterly ridiculous. 18 year old Adam's just fucked his own mom for the first time. The two of them have depths and depths of love and lust to explore for years to come. The closest human bond is the one between a mother and her male child. Whether consciously or not, a mother has a very special affection for what her boy's got hiding in his pants, his sturdy young penis and his heavy loaded balls. Similarly, a boy is drawn to the hairy hole between his mother's thighs, the same hairy hole he came out of, as Adam did 18 years before. At that age the hero of this excellent story is a nonstop semen producing machine, and like all loving sons he knows the perfect place to blow his young balls and shoot his semen--up his loving mommy's warm welcoming vagina. Nothing says love like a boy's cock up his own mother's cunt.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Very Hairy Story***

Thanks for sharing.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 7 years ago
Not a hair addict...

Not a hair addict, but I have to admit, this was a hot story. Loved the ending. Here's hoping the son gets to explore more of his mom's chocolate tresses in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

I like the build-up of that story and the idea with the hair. The only small critics I have is, that I don't like the first oral sex with force. This should have come from her on her own. Go on with it, it is a great story and a good base to continue.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 7 years ago
Great Job, super story....we need Chapter 2

great story, hot wet and moves quickly, but we need chapter two. it starts at 10:00 AM that morning as she once again wakens him with her mouth swallowing his cock, she is naked and begging him to use his total slut........hair, cunt and ass........

Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot

Amazingly hot. Please continue this story!

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story well written. I am not into hair, but the sucking did it for me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Made me a believer

Never thought reading a boy make love to his mother's hair would turn me on so much! And the line being crossed not by the blowjobs or the coupling but by the two lovers sharing that intense kiss at the end was so hot. Way too fucking hot! When are we going to read more of Adam his mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Absolutely great story from beginning to end; progresses very smoothly. Love when a mother wants to be submissive to her son or daughter and likes talking dirty during the acts of sex or love. Love when a mother continues to say "no", but eventually gives in due to her own strong desires and has no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved the story.... Just wish the fucking could have got a few more sessions....

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
He gets an L for being 18 with a bedtime

That was so lame

JunglediffdaddyJunglediffdaddyabout 2 months ago

Absolutely fucking hot! There’s nothing hotter than reversing roles where a mother is submissive to her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous