All Comments on 'Closing Night High Ch. 05'

by EverLux

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

Well written. But as a personal preference, there could have been a HEA without the pregnancy. That just ruined the story for me.

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years ago
So hot!

I love these two so much. The sex scenes in this series are the best. I'm so glad you were able to finish this series and in such a satisfying way.

I thought the pregnancy was telegraphed from way in the beginning, by the way. Definitely saw that coming. No pun intended. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My goodness

This series has been so addictive. I loved every aspect of it, and the pregnancy only made it hotter <3

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Great story and loved the humor

Absolutely loved the Emilie characters sense of humor. SOme very likeable main characters and despicable villains. Thanks for this and I hope to see more from this talented author.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Fantastic Series

I for once am lost for words to say what I felt abot the whole series. They became part of my life, friends, familt even. Very good and worth much more than the five limit we can give you. Please keep writing more like this, Thank you for sharing this with us.

TallEric02TallEric02over 7 years ago
Incredibly Good

I can't remember when I've enjoyed a story more, anywhere. Great stuff--you are exceptionally talented!

cerrotorrecerrotorreover 7 years ago
Very good story

Really enjoyed your writing. Hope you continue to write, you are very talented.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Saved the best for last

I think the final chapter is the best, tying together all the trials and emotions of the previous chapters.

A great series, leaving me wanting more--I want to know what happened with Emilie and Caleb during her pregnancy. Will it be a boy or a girl? Will Emilie reconcile with her parents? Will she make it big on Broadway?

Love your plots, your characters, and your writing style. Awaiting your next story--please?

QueenOfDesolationQueenOfDesolationover 7 years ago
One of the best stories I've ever read

Well done EverLux! This story was amazing! Wonderful writing, great humour, and never a dull moment all throughout! Looking forward to reading more of your work, especially if it will involve seeing more of Caleb and Emilie. Please don't make us wait too long!

Peach102Peach102about 7 years ago
Amazing series

You did a hell of a job in crafting your characters, better than 99% of Literotica's contributors. I really got a feel for Em, Caleb and Eric and could not wait to find out what happened. Sex was icing on the cake.

You have some very real skills and should continue to develop your talent.

s_pearces_pearcealmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

I have to say, I'm glad I came across this story now and not before it was finished. Waiting for the next installment would have driven me insane. I look forward to reading more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved this story from beginning to end. And I really enjoyed the writing style. It really put me in Emilie's world and gave me a greater sense of who she is. I look forward to reading more of your work. Outstanding job!

SloenufNowSloenufNowabout 1 year ago

So so so good... thank you for

_robin_robin8 months ago

Amazing. Pregnancy really jaw-dropping and next level. That’s really essential in their relationship & this story’s hotness. I never normally carp about awkward things in stories. But Melissa died shockingly, suddenly .. Caleb experienced no grief or perception of guilt? Emilie, usually so considerate and thoughtful, didn’t ask Caleb if he was OK? If he needed her help and support?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous