All Comments on 'Alpha and Omega Ch. 02: Vampire Boffing'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
cqtm

He'll learn and grow. But danm, I did so love the "and 5 and 3 made a move to stand as well"

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Felt the start of a violent tantrum coming on after seeing the big, ominous letters spelling 'THE END' at the end of this chapter, but thankfully decided to check whether this is a habit of yours to frighten the everlasting shit out of your readers before I go and publicly embarrass myself, and there it was - another blazing 'THE END' at chapter 1. But you also 'revivified' words that I forgot that I had once forgotten and that was a fuckload of fun. And of course the story and the characters are refreshing, and you have a great way of bouncing humour along as if it was a ball on the way to the park; so you are forgiven for giving the odd sick reader an actual physical disease, like a heart-attack (or is that an episode?) he/she can refer to when calling themselves a 'sick fuck'. Shot for stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!

Really enjoying the story please post more.

LostlurkerLostlurkerover 3 years ago
Such a pity

So sad it went bi. I was enjoying it. Oh well I'll find something else to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous