All Comments on 'How I Lost My Anal Virginity'

by silverbullet2211

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I have barebacked before, but never had someone come inside me...loved the way you described it...wanting his load inside you....might have to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice...have had smaller and covered exp.

Share more like the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Your story turned me on to the point I had to take care of myself. Well descriptive writing I loved it.You were so descriptive my Annis was throbbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
real hot story.

Fuck, that is hot. I could almost feel that big cock going into my ass too. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Our stories are similar. My first time was with a total top who was 9 inches and thick. He took his time. I always wanted to be on my back the first time and he accomodated that. I loved kissing and looking in his eyes while he fucked me. A real turn on for me. It hurt so bad as he entered me. Amazing thing about being a bottom, I still wanted that monster cock inside me. Then like magic, that unbearable pain turned into the purest ectstacy I had ever felt. And he could tell my my moan and grunt had changed from pain to ecstacy. He started to pound his monster cock and i was his bitch. He came. Then. I jacked my dick and came heavy all over my stomach. I was scared and made him wear a condom. But I was delirious with lust. I got on my knees and furiously sucked his cock, feeling it grow back to life. The second round we went bareback. He is the only man to cum inside me. I lost my mind over him. I still love him even though he moved on. I will give my boy pussy to him anytime he wants it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this was beautiful

This is fantastic and reminds me of my current lover who is uncut and 9 inches also....he is slow and passionate lover..calls me daddy.. I love it...last time we fucked He held off from cumming until I finished him with my mouth..that is an incredible turn on for me.... I love getting fucked.....I need it bad....anyone one in the allentown , PA area???

clittalkerclittalkerover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

My first was right at 9 inches also, he took his time and wow, I really know the full feeling and the nice big load being pumped into my tight ass. I will never forget that first time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow. Great Sory

Wow. Sounds like fun. I am so curious! I masterbate with dildos, veggies, and toys. Sometimes pretty big ones. But I think I am ready to try a real cock! If I can take a big toy or veggie, I think I can withstand a 9' cock as well. Great story. Fantasize about getting a big cock in my virgin ass, and feeling the thrust of it. I am a virgin to a cock in my ass, but I get stretched with what I play with. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Would enjoy the same

I loved the story and the content. I have wanted the same thing for quiet some time. I am a slim build man older and think about the same experience for me. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wish it I getting pounded

Nice story, reading it and imagining myself getting fucked for the first time.

I am also virgin to cocks that I need so badly up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
man fucking

My first time getting fucked in my was great . I met him in a bar in Tallahassee Florida, I was sitting there wanting some man to come along for me to suck his cock ! was not there lone an John sit down next to me and put his hand on my leg , looked at him to say hi my name is Sam ,then he moved on up my leg all the way to my throbbing cock witch was hard by now. He said Sam do you want to go to my room? Sure I would love to go with you , His room was only 3 min. from the bar as soon as we got in the room I had my clothes off ,so did John I was on him and said lay back on the bed I got on my knees in frunt of him and took his cock in my mouth I licked around the head tasting his pre cum then all the way to his balls and back up then opened my mouth over his hard cock he, said suck my cock you cock sucker take it all fag I am going to fuck your mouth and throat so I started my way down until I had Johns cock in me, he got me by the head and would not let me back off any but I did make him cum in my mouth and I drank his sweet cum. after that John sucked me off and I sucked him when he got hard again I said I want you to fuck me HARD I got on top of John and sit on his cock it was so good to me ,I said fuck me make me your hoer man I love cock in my mouth and ass I want more men to suck .We fucked 3 times that night. Now I want cock more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow,,,

omg,, I want to get fucked like the way you did,,I can only imagine how wonderful that big cock must've felt inside your ass,,and all that cum oozing out afterwards,,,I'm getting wet just thinking about it,, Thank You for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank You

wow,, your story got me so horny, thank you for sharing, I wish someone would fuck me like that, fill me up with cum,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More fantasy than real?

I can't say your story isn't true but it reads a little fantasy formulaic...virgin looking for huge cock for his first time...Takes it quickly with little effort or discomfort.... hard and fast...feels the hot cum hitting his insides bare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've sucked and swallowed cum. I'd love to feel a hard cock in my virgin ass. Your story got me so excited, my ass itches for it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That story is so hot. I would love to have that big cock in my ass pounding me hard.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You are one lucky son of a gun i love big cock also and love the hard heavy pounding and the splashing of his balls on my arse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous