All Comments on 'Safe Word'

by RexEatapuss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great first story ...

Can't wait to see what you develop next.. even used my home town as the safe word .

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Sweet

Short and sweet, good story, good content, well written and fun. I would love to see more stories from you!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
METHOD FOR MADDNESS

amnesia by convenience, TK U MLJ LV NV

cumMissycumMissyover 7 years ago
Cute

cute little story

nit2gethernit2getherover 7 years ago
Nice

I was worried near the end that he had really raped her. I have a wife like that. You know what I mean, always keeps you wondering if you truly know what she was thinking or doing. We have played the Rape scene many times over the years. It was her idea to play soon after we were married. I thought the story was very realistic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Surprised

This is not my thing, and I'm not sure why I decided to read it. But I'm glad I did. It was worth it!

StephenWolfe60StephenWolfe60over 7 years ago
Nice work

Good writing, fun story, tantalizing topic. It is intriguing the way so many women have this fantasy, but are so ashamed to talk about it. Every time a woman has confessed this to me, it's always with great reluctance and a tinge of delicious humiliation. Look forward to seeing more from you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Ashtabulah and you knew it was in Ohio? Omg, I was crying with laughter!

Great job! 5 stars.

RexEatapussRexEatapussover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for all your kind comments so far. My first effort at erotic writing, though it was more oriented towards the psychological control of the situation-- Nancy got her way, so who "raped" who? I'm not normally a fan of this topic, but the idea of safe words and what would happen if one forgot always intrigued me. For a similar story, one I was not aware of before writing this, I recommend "Forgetting the Safe Word" by emquzu.

AmethystQueenAmethystQueenabout 7 years ago
Whew...

Your writing is great (loved all those places she kept spouting while she feigned forgetfulness for example). I'm just REALLY happy she actually was playing along. Loved the mental aspect of this story.

chocolategirl74chocolategirl74about 7 years ago
Is it wrong that it made me smile?

This is so very very good! I can't believe that I was smiling in the middle of a "rape" story. From the setup to the payoff, this was a great piece of writing. Great job.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
one of the cutest,mildest,sexiest and least hurtfully carried out rape stories i've seen around on lit!!;)

dear Rex,i'd rather drop the rest of your pen name;)

this was rather wonderfully executed.....one of the cutest,sexiest and mildest rape stories i've seen around on lit!! :))

even your pre note is quite sensitive and the concluding part of your story too!! :) mildest calling the female by names,leaving an undertone that after all they have been a happy live in couple!!

but even if for enacting out 'her' rape fantasy(as if not 'his' or the hero of your story's ;)....) raping Nancy just after she has had a toughest day at work and come in carrying a load of groceries for the two........so very,very very mean of your Dave!!! ;););)

Zaph_ReZaph_Reabout 6 years ago
Noice

Fantastic story, with a very arousing and heart racing tale! Nice job, my guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awsome loved it

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous