All Comments on 'Father Figure'

by Drakon66

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really great story, please continue with a series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot!!!

One of the best stories I've read! I loved the developing relationship between Beth and Mike, and I was already wet reading about them at the pool, but when they began fucking and Beth called him, "Daddy," oh my god! Such a hot scene, but incredibly tender. I couldn't keep my fingers off my clit as I read. This amazing story made me come several times. And I loved the romantic ending. Thank you for writing Mike as a tender Daddy who cherishes his girl.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 7 years ago
Ohhh my !!!

Very hot, thank you for taking the time to write a well detailed lust fest. I enjoyed it immensely. Your a fantastic writer .... Keep it up..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Thank you so much for a great story. Would love to see a follow-up.

currentoccupantcurrentoccupantover 7 years ago
Oh yes please!

Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is one of the best sensual short stories I've ever read. Thank you. I like the clever authentic portrayal of Mike. I'm pleased with the ending too - their physical fulfillment ends with genuine love for each other.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangeralmost 7 years ago
Wow!

A great read and worth every one of the five stars I have awarded it.

It would have been six stars had it not been for the distracting typos. Please do your due diligence and don't rely solely on your spell checker.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

What an awesome, caring story. I loved every bit of it. I'm hoping that you decide to do a 2nd part to this as to how their relationship will affect the business aspect of them. I can picture them getting married, having a house full of kids and running the business together. Thanks for such a wonderful story. The only reason I only gave it 5 stars is because that's all it allows. Otherwise, I'd have given it 10 easily. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More morelatives more please

That was awesome!!!! Please write more.......

just_a_horny_guyjust_a_horny_guyalmost 6 years ago
I loved this story

Well developed and a great ending. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Very hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SWEETNESS, but

The competence of Diane (and later Beth) reminded me that many years ago, I saw a sign in a place of business:

Do you want the man who is in charge

or the woman who knows what's going on?

The tender, sweet attitudes made for a charming tale.

Adding in the faux warm father-daughter repartee enhanced the cuddly feeling.

Well told.

However, ending it after less than 24 hours of charming, sweet, hot sex, leaves out the really hard part.

What's the aftermath/follow-through?

How do they deal with the age difference? Is it doomed to be a temporary, although very hot, relationship? Do they date? How do the other employees respond? How does it impact their working relationship? What if they marry and have kids? He started his business at 27, and 20 years have elapsed. If they have kids quite soon, Mike will be about 67 when the OLDEST graduates high school.

What I'm saying is, the big problematic areas of this relationship are ignored.

But maybe it's better this way. Have the sweet, sexy, short slice of fantasy; enjoy it, and pass on with my warm feelings.

5 stars from me.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fascinating

Great premise, strong story! Can you add more chapters, develop a larger story?

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago

WHEN SHE SAID “You Remind Me Of Him”

I think that he should have burst into tears at that point, and all that tension that is stored in everyone over time would have been washed away for him. One of those moments in life, and she too, seeing him as VERY like her Daddy at that moment, is overcome. She has got her Daddy back. And then the roll out. He is such an enormous man, I feel that she could have been bigger yet still seem small near him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrakon66@Drakon66
970 Followers
I love women in pantyhose and stockings. I write for fun and enjoyment. Visit 321sexchat.me if you care to chat.