All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 26'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bah

I hate you so so so much!!!!! For the love of god man just let Nikki fuck her dad....this has gone on long enough...each new story I get all excited only to be let down. Stringing the story along builds anticipation....but fuck man enough is enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Girls just want to have fun

Please please please let the girls fullly hook up and at moms house. No less!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

There wasn't any incest in this or i missed it but i m looking forward to Nikki and her dad date and after they have sex if Spenc and Jessi can be in it also somehow it would be great one big orgy.

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindover 7 years ago

This was your best chapter yet. Yeah, I'm like everyone else and I am ready for Dads, daughters, and girlfriends to romp. But I enjoyed this as you displayed your skill in character development. I liked the Marshall. He should reappear somewhere again. Perhaps in another story line?

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Master at Work

You've seen my comments before and been gracious to email me a couple of times.You have certainly become a master of this wonderful gift we have, words.

As much as I read your sories for the sex, chapters like this one are just as good. The words flow off the page into the imagination, bursting into life.

I too can't wait for Jack and Nikki to finally have sex with one another but I like the way your filling in all the gaps.

One thing..... maybe I've missed something or I've not read the beginning of this chapter and the end of the previous one wrong. Unless she was mucking around I don't think Nikki would have minded that Jack was at the club with Jessica, or that the couple would go back to Jacks for sex. I got the impression that the shopping trip between Nikki and Jess sorted all that out.

On a lighter note I'm mulling through possible options of how 'cowboy' and Muse are going to fit in with all that's happening, or is it just a couple of doors that have been unlocked for the future of another story!

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome, great story

agreed with the other comments.....no incest was different and missed, but you made up for it with the whole bar scene, good to know honorable cowboy values are still out there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just a cowboy

Grate storie, you maid it even better then some that i have been in lol

ffIIffIIover 7 years ago
awesome

this by far is your BEST chapter yet. good job!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
10 stars

There really should be a way to give more than 5 stars!!! How soon before the next chapter will be posted?? This is one of those stories that should never have an ending. You Rock!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

If I could give 10 stars I would I read every chapter and can't wait for the next I would seriously buy this book if it was on amazon hurry up I'm awaiting next instalment x

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Hooorayyy!!!

You found time to get back to the story. No sex either, the story doesn't depend on it. It is too intricate and fascinating on its own merit to warrant it. Keep it up, keep the stories moving along.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years ago
Moana?

You referenced the animated movie Moana, but it wasn't released during the summer, which is when this story is set?

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years agoAuthor
Moana response

God, I freaking love you guys ... you are correct! I didn't do my homework and check the release date. My editor is beating me up because she suggested another cartoon. Now, I am dealing with the 'I tried to tell you ... '

Nice catch!

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
Sweet Jesus

I want to finish the story but I don't want it to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Absolutely loved all aspects of the Cowgirl's visit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wanted it different-but a great story

I would have loved if Nikki were fucked hard n rough on poker table and Mac being taught lessons ruthlessly by men in the bar. But anyways it was your story and a lot many appreciations to you.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Atmospheric

Perhaps a little far fetched but never having experienced a "cowgirls " who am I to judge I did enjoy my friday night with you all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous