All Comments on 'A Gift Named Holly'

by Vaginalpuppetry

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKover 7 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story, 5 stars easily..

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 7 years ago
Trully wonderful

I only noticed a couple of errors in grammar, and nothing big.

Your story was just awesome. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice but...

"She couldn't stop staring at it, and I knew I could have given her a bracelet of tin foil and she would still look at it with the same affection she displayed now. "

And that's the problem isn't it? Women are fascinating and fun and unpredictable and imperfect. If you get a good one you are indeed a lucky man. But a doll? Or a genie? How facile would a man have to be to fall in love with that?

Really well written though.

yumekoyumekoover 7 years ago
Magical

Every lonely girl's Christmas Wish come true! I don't know who I envy more, Elliott, Chloe, or Holly. ❤️

barepussloverbarepussloverover 7 years ago
Magical Indeed!

Loved This Christmas Story Wit A Twist On Wishes Cumming Trues! ;-)

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
A magical Christmas

This is a lovely little story indeed!

HibbityhooHibbityhooover 7 years ago
Amazing

Did not want this story to end, so please write a sequel or more chapters. Such a great story, but I have to say I was gonna be pretty pissed if they couldn't fix her.

Dawn262Dawn262over 7 years ago
Awesome

This is by far the best Christmas story of 2016. Well done. Great plot development and character building. Tense and exciting. Twisty. Good sensitive sex and sensual enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
need a sequel

need to write a sequel of holly's adventures at college

bigtex1989bigtex1989over 7 years ago
Loved it

pls pls write a squeal or even a few this story is quite enchanting and i love it i have read the full thing 5 times now it is quite good

RichardGRichardGover 7 years ago

I agree, please more of these characters. The story was just what I needed after a day of leaf pickup had me worn down. It was a very well put together story. I was so sad to read that holly was damaged as much as she was, but happy when at the end she was put back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done!!!

I wish I could give this a 6 or a 7 rating. What a delightful, well written story. And this is coming from someone that vehemently despises all things Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely amazing.

This was one of the best stories I have read in at really long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories on the site. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want more !!!

Loved the story. Therected were few mistakes here and there but easy to overlook. I hope will read more about holly and Elliot

soulkeeper1987soulkeeper1987over 7 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story. I hope it's not a one shot and we get to see more of this family.

DdpalmerDdpalmerover 7 years ago
Deck the Halls with stories of Holly

Thank you for this story, I found it imaginative and unusual. I enjoyed it immensely.

I found it to be clever and left me with thoughts of several endings, just as a good story should. Please continue the series, I'd like to see how you would continue it.

To my mind Holly should always be sweet and good, not disturbed by painful, to her, plot lines? I've never read anything else like it, but I've not explored the whole site.

I tried to give you five stars but made a mistake and it won't let me change the rating! Sorry. I think you should win the winter competition, for an original and thought provoking story.

Happy Christmas and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Best Christmas story I've ever remember reading, hope there's at least one more chapter of this story.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Baby your a doll

I thought this might turn creepy then I remembered where I was.!

"Oh, Baby DollWhen bells ring out the summer freeOh, baby dollWill it end for you and meWe'll sing our old Alma MaterAnd think of things that used to be".

Chuck Berry.

I was trying to think of a line from a movie, but Chuck Berry dominated google.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

I usually just give up sex stories that long, but yours kept me hanging up until the end. Marvelous job!

On a side note: maybe it’s a European thing, but I just can’t imagine how one could possibly sleep with the TV on almost every night…

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Such a magnificent and thrilling tale, wonderfully written, and excellently executed. The erotica was realistic, but it wasn't the main focus which is what kept me hooked. I'm definitely feeling the Christmas spirit now!

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Wonderful

Just a wonderful Christmas story. Would be nice to see how Holly and Elliott fair in the future. Elliott will grow old, how about Holly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Winner in my book

Original, creative story, full of the Christmas spirit. Yes, it took place at Christmas, and yes, Holly was a Christmas wish. But I think this work most resonates as a Christmas story because the characters all behaved with the Christmas spirit. No one was grouchy, in a rush and pushing people aside, saying "Bah, humbug." Perhaps too idealistic (though I hope not) in that people weren't fighting for a toy, cutting others off, complaining that they can't find what they need. And of course, Santa (who else?) came through with a second doll for Zoe. (I'm glad she got a non-technie, electronic toy, where she can use her imagination and have fun.)

Another reviewer asked an interesting question - will Holly age with Elliot? How will she get a driver's license/ ID so she can travel on a plane as a person? (We all know how heightened security is these days. A 20 year old with no birth certificate, no Social Security number is going to alarm the authorities.) I'm just gonna assume it all works out, somehow - and that they're able to marry and have children (if they desire).

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

That scene at the end had me terrified for a moment there! So glad that we got a happy ending! This is one of the best stories, Christmas or otherwise, that I've read on this site. Bravo!

slm59slm59almost 7 years ago
Enchanting

Thank you! This story was so good I was hooked from beginning to end. I haven't read any of your other stories, yet, but you're already one of my favorite authors. I have high expectations for the rest of your stories.

DaMooveeguyDaMooveeguyover 6 years ago
In my top five (maybe three)

This was a beautiful story! You did so many things right that most other authors would have done wrong. There wasn't any over-the-top dirty talk, penis size, breast size, ejaculate amount, etc. Holly was a fully developed, likeable, and realistic character--not a mindless sex machine. Elliot was also very multi-faceted and realistic, and I'm so glad that he's respectful of Holly. I thought his reaction when he met human Holly for the first time was perfect, with just the right amounts of shock, disbelief, inquisitiveness, and understanding. I thought you gave just the right amount of explanation as to Holly's origin, and the ambiguity regarding Santa was an excellent touch.

There are a few minor criticisms I have with the story. The part where Chloe saw Elliot's laptop seemed out of place, and it probably should have been left out--nothing ever developed between them, and the awkwardness didn't last more than a minute or affect the story in any significant way. On a related note, they seemed inconsistently comfortable/squeamish with each-other's sexuality. There were also a couple of typos toward the end of the story. Those things being said, you mostly had a very clear idea of what sort of story you were writing, and your MUGS were much, much better than the vast majority of other authors on this site.

Altogether, this was an excellent story, with the few things you didn't do perfectly being overshadowed by the many things you did do perfectly. 4.8/5.0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G

Any engaging erotic story, one that I found soooo very appealing. It deserves extra stars for the unusual plot. Looking forward to whatever you write next!

Infl8oramaInfl8oramaalmost 6 years ago
Sweet and sexy

I love that the characters all had heart, and that the sex was part of the overall story rather than being the reason for it. Beautiful work! Thank you very much for posting it.

ParallelDimensionParallelDimensionover 5 years ago
FANTASTIC

This is one of the BEST one-off stories that I've ever read. I loved the way you gave so much detail to each character. I Absolutely loved it. I would love it if you continued this story as a series (please do so only if you are absolutely confident).

writerannabellewriterannabelleover 4 years ago
A Holiday Tradition-One of my all time favorites

I first read this tale shortly after it originally released. It has so much of what I love in a story and I typically re-read it almost every year around this time.

If you're on the fence about reading it, just do it. It's one of the few stories that has stuck with me. It's sexy, mysterious, and erotic, and it damn near broke my heart the first time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hallmark Channel meets Playboy Channel - in a good way!

I read this on writerannabelle's recommendation and loved it. This has all of the heart and warmth of a great Christmas story with enough hot sex for Lit. Two things that don't necessarily seem to go together magically combined into a beautifully heartwarming and sexy holiday story.

Barker57Barker57over 4 years ago
Wonderful

This is wonderful. Nicely paced and strong themes of love. Read this on Annabelle’s recommendation as well.

A holiday classic

Flawless_InteractionFlawless_Interactionabout 4 years ago

This was hearth warming and sensitive. A really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very well done!

This is such an amazing story i smiled i laughed it was very sexy an the ending where Holly got damaged broke my heart an i even cried a little, you did an amazing job writing this. I just happened to stumble accross this story from writeranabele's favorite list an im glad i have i will definitely be looking for more of your work!

JC

laad4e08laad4e08about 4 years ago
Lots of love and fun.

I read this on writerannabelle's recommendation and loved it also.

I would really like to see a continuation to this story. Do they make her legal, do they get married? Does he get to rub in the face of the cheating bitch? All the fun stuff she gets to learn and experience for the first time.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
So good!

You, know, it's kinda odd that I got here via story search instead of through sexyannabelle's recommendation, considering I'm a big fan of hers. Luckily, though, I did find it, and it really did kinda make my day. I love stories like this, where someone deserving has something happen that takes away their awful or depressing situation and replaces it with the true love of a wonderful man or woman. Stories like this speak to the hopeless romantic in me.

tausttaustalmost 4 years ago

I've recently registered for a literotica account and have taken the opportunity to re-read some of my favorite stories. I just wanted to thank you for this one, it's just as good as the first time I stumbled across it.

Sexykat62Sexykat62over 3 years ago
BRAVO 👏

I so enjoyed this story 💖 it’s right before Christmas 🎄 and I can’t help but wish for a porcelain doll of my own 🎁 What a year and such a pleasure to read something that brings the joy, magic and wonderment of Santa and “our wishes” 🙏 Yes, when she broke I was devastated and oh so overjoyed for you to bring her back to life 🎉 A definite 5*, favorite story and author 🥰 Would love to read more about their life and love ❤️

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 2 years ago

I absolutely adored this story for soooo many reasons. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So lovely and gentle and engrossing. One of the best I've read on here.

majorshanemajorshaneover 2 years ago

I’m on page 5 and loving this story, the thought that keeps passing through my head is: what happens when he gives the doll to his cousin? What happens if he doesn’t give her the doll and gives her something else, what’s his sister going to say? Can’t wait to find out!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Sweet und Romantique!

11/10 X-Mas Tree Cakes!!!!!

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

What a great story, fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful, well told, and perfectly logical. Especially once you add that Christmas magic! Thank you!

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year ago
A fine Christmas read

I suppose the best thing about the story is that I found myself skipping over the sex scenes in order to find out more about the couple, and the story. Of course, it is the perfect male fantasy of a gorgeous woman who wants to please him in every way and enjoys learning from his wise tutelage. I'm curious about two elements that added sort of 'background' tension. Holly is clearly an 'anything goes' woman, so you *could* have veered the story into a 'learning experience' with Chloe; but you didn't go that way. And you have the character of Aunt Liz, but you keep her strictly in the background. Fun for another day?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Thank you so much!

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

How does a story about a magical sex doll manage to be so heartwarming and festive? This is a unique take on a very old premise. Well done.

MickieTheCat260MickieTheCat26010 months ago

Sweet happily ever after story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’ve really enjoyed reading your story about Holly, and I really appreciate your work. I also am hoping that you’ll be doing more stories about Elliot and Holly and the things that they might be upto in San Francisco. Thanks again for your story it’s really a good tale. D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous