All Comments on 'The Hack Pt. 01'

by tnhardon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow. Just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pish

pure unadulterated pish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent start

Interested to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start

Great start to the story just hope it doesn't take forever to get part 2.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Great story

So far could be real

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
zzzzzz

fell asleep

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 7 years ago
What the Hell?

Men don't get wet in the first place. It doesn't seem to me that English isn't the first language your learned. If English is your first language, then I'm confused by your sentence structure. More should have been available as details, or build up instead of being attracted after seeing a video of very vague self-stimulation. Keep at it.

RS

tnhardontnhardonover 7 years agoAuthor
RE: What the Hell?

English is definitely my first and only language, unless you count the little bit I retained from high school Spanish class. I'm not entirely sure what issues you have with my scentence structure, as I have used a similar writing style in my other 30+ works. The only thing you expressly stated was that men "do not get wet", which I have to disagree with. Whether or not you refer to precum as "getting wet" or not doesn't change the fact that it happens.

I understand for some that my story might move a little slower than you'd generally prefer, but that is just the story pacing I generally use. If you are looking for a quick hitting story, this chapter isn't for you. However, I think there are many who can appreciate the slower pacing.

The excitement that Seth feels from watching the video is more based on seeing his sister exposing her sexuality, not necessarily just because of the content in the video. The taboo nature of incest can be very arousing for someone who hasn't explored it before. As the story continues you will get to see Seth further explore the more exciting side of Amber's exploits.

I appreciate everyone's feedback, both positive and negative, and hope you enjoy the rest this story has to offer.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 7 years ago
RE the RE:

Here is the sentence that set my thoughts about English: "His warm cum sat "smothered" along his hand and the towel as his cock began to soften." I'm sorry if you took offense; I generally try not to insult folks. I noted all the "H" boxes affixed to your stories; I gather that many folks like your stories.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pace

I don't mind a slow pace.. i like to get to know the characters.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Need a little more if you are going to continue.d

good idea if you move along

ShivvShivvover 7 years ago
About the pacing

I liked the pace, but I just wish there were more. I see that you've been successful with other series publishing one small part every few days or so, so it's understandable why you would stick to it. And maybe I will enjoy it if I wait until all the parts are published. But right now it's basically a story fragment that's not even really worth rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, a good start but now you need to pick up the pace and get to more details and of course what Seth will do when he sees Amber and where it goes.

You need to add more physical details on Seth and Amber and hopefully, they will have matching high sexual energy just as they do academically. Maybe, some deeply hidden naughty feelings but a stronger want on checking them out between sister and brother ?? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start!

I really like this. It's way more "normal" than the other stories out there that just get straight to sex. This has some reality to it. I'm really interested to see where you take this next. Gave 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2

Too mental. Move it along!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertnhardon@tnhardon
393 Followers
I am a married man who is living out his sexual adventurousness on the Internet. Not looking to cheat on my wife, but finding needed sexual release online

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES