All Comments on 'Five Beautiful Words'

by sexyinmexico

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent story!

A very good story!

couple of minor details that can make it better ---

-- Literotica has editors who'll help with some of the finer points of your writings -

-- verb tense shifted a couple of times ("suggested we get in bed, and it is then I see she has a tube of KY jelly with her.")

-- word usage can be distracting ("The shear excitement of this" - sheer, not shear)

Also recommend changing the tag line for the story -- "she takes my anal cherry" sounds like he's gonna take it in the butt, but thankfully that's not what happened.

Again, a very enjoyable story! Keep them coming!

sexyinmexicosexyinmexicoover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for the feedback! My first story and I may make some changes.

sexyinmexicosexyinmexicoover 7 years agoAuthor
If only you were right!

This is a true story, virtually every word, so your comment on that aspect is meaningless! As far as your other comments go, I will gladly accept that criticism! Oh, and thanks for being a dick as that's what porn site really needs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mucous Gracies senorita cullio spectacularrr. That's about the only five words in Spanish I know that's why I've got blue balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ATM sounds good

I had those five magic words. Her name was Suzanne in Newark. In case she reads this : Suzanne, "keep your hands above the table"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!

I enjoyed this true account of anal sex very much. You are an excellent writer.

Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous