All Comments on 'Prison'

by MichaelT65

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Very pleasantly surprised with the way this story turned out. Wasn't sure about the title, but I'm happy I gave it a shot. I hope you continue to post your work here! I'll be keeping an eye out for more. *****5 stars

-cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very nice story

I am impressed with this story. Very nice finish. 5 stars

ag2507ag2507about 7 years ago
UK School System

Nice stories (Prison and Return) but you really need to get au fait with the English school system. They don't have school boards, tend not to have professional coaches, and few can afford to have athletic programmes of any sort. Confusingly 'public Schools' are very exclusive private schools and the equivalent of US public schools are State Schools.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hu!

His girlfriend is pregnant and she is so pissed off that she won't tell Jack that it's his. Emma goes out drinking after telling Jack to get lost. A guy at the bar hits on Emma and Jack sees that Emma and the guy are kissing but Jack fails to see Emma slap the guy. (How long did Emma hold that kiss! I would have thought that Emma would have pushed the guy away from her body as soon as he touched her). So our hero Jack hits Tony because Tony was breaking Jack's ball after seeing Emma kissing. Pete knocks out Jack and kills Tony. Jack goes to jail for 4 years at which time Pete finally feels bad for what he did four years previously and then confesses. This plot is not very believable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous