All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 21'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come on

Penny, the baby, gets her mate before Jarod that just not fair. Jarod mate needs to be a older season female warrior, that a great fighter. Because he is a walking mess that I can see as a house-husband. Is Dominic more than he seem, with a little vampire or wizard thrown in or what. Because he is definitely more than an alpha. Also, he is still missing one of his group, the female that stolen the group money in the beginning of the story.

You do have a lot of issues that need to be tied up. Ben's history and love life is just one. Dominic and Misty future. Greg and Flint future and the shock to the werewolf community that Luna doesn't make mistake. Finding Jarod future mate. Sam's past and future with the twins. Dominic packs future. Even with all these loose evens, the story is great so far.

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 7 years ago
Nothing aimless about it!

I love that this story fleshes out each character and their individual stories, there has been nothing so far that felt aimless to me it has all added to the story. However the long intervals between chapters does make it hard to keep the flow but in saying that this is a great story that I really appreciate you sharing with us for free!

Thanks

packanimalspackanimalsover 7 years ago
Take your time

Most author don't flush out their stories as well as you do. Being as busy as you are short chapters are a must. You keep things interesting and surprising so other will either deal with or move on. Just keep doing what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it coming!

This story is one that I really look forward to the next chapter. With all the different story lines it keeps it interesting. I can't wait to see how things end for each of these characters!

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
You write as you want to...

It'll get read. Your RwW storyline is one of 5 I actively look for. 5 stars and a metaphorical knuckle bump for this.

Keep them coming

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Fuck the complainers!

Great chapter but way too many lose ends flying all over the damn place. I feel like I was starving, standing in front of the most upscale buffet yet only allowed an oyster fork with a dessert plate and one turn through. So much good stuff but need more!

mftz1mftz1over 7 years ago

Enjoying your story. Don't feel at all that it's aimlessly dragging on. Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I want to complain it is too short, but I think that it is more of a testament of how good your writing is that I want more that badly. I hit the end not even realizing how much was read. The details show you are taking time on this. As impatient as I want to be, I am clearly enjoying. Not sure I would think any amount is enough.

keep up the good work, you know, just faster. Full chapter a day for the rest of time. J/k. :p

SkChoad

AquarelaAquarelaover 7 years ago
like your story

Apart of the way or the path that you choose to take your story. I like it very much by the way, I'm usually good at picturing the characters in my mind... But I'm strugling with yours...I don't understand why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please Don't Stop, keep going. Don't listen to the Haters.

Olander123Olander123over 7 years ago
Keep doing what you want

if you know where the stoy go then do what you can do don't listen those prick btw I feel like Ben is a little boy in a Terminator body I hope we will know him and the other more maybe in the next chapters ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

On the edge of my seat listening to Ben. It makes perfect since the direction your going . Their a pack without their alpha they would fall apart ... wow do not stop love this story

RheamistressRheamistressover 7 years ago

Penny???LOL.. That boy will have a long wait ahead of him. Great chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't feel like it is dragging on

If you wrote this differently- we would miss out on so much!!! I love this story and your attention to detail! Ignore the complainers. Though of course Like everyone else I want it all and now! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Misty was jealous of a six year old. Penny isn't even a year old and she already has a mate. Talk about liking them young

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tad disgusting

this is starting to sound like a twilight when one of the main characters imprints on a baby. now we have guy in your story saying a child is his destined that is creeping and disgusting on so many levels

Deepreader123Deepreader123over 7 years ago
Holy shit!

Wow, way to build a cliffhanger! Lmao... baby Penny has a destined. That's priceless! I've been anxiously waiting for a new chapter to be posted and you certainly made the wait worthwhile.

Also, I spotted a couple of errors while reading and, if you'd like, I'd be willing to proofread and edit, going forward. I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to grammar, contextual word usage and punctuation. If I may be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
The storyline isn't dragging,

it's the wait between chapters that is frustrating. It feels like it is taking forever for anything to happen. We wait for ages and then are doled out one tiny piece of progress, then we wait for forever again.

For example, in this chapter, we found out that Dominic has still not merged with his wolf (which we knew in the last chapter), his wolf wants to be an alpha and to mate with Misty asap (which we knew several chapters ago), that the group cannot stick together without Dominic (which we knew already) and that some kid has already felt the mating bond with Penny (gross if not properly handled, but new information). So one new piece of information that was left on a cliffhanger. If we were getting another chapter in a day or a week, it would be easier to wait. But we have been left on a cliffhanger (again) for at least a month, if not more because you don't have much time to write. See how that can be annoying?

I am not saying you should rush to write and I don't want you to stop releasing chapters. But for your next story, I would suggest writing at least half the story before you start posting so you can keep up a good pace, like you did in the beginning of the story. Yes, you are posting for free, but you are getting tons of beta readers in return, which only helps you if you hope to publish and profit in the future. So I would encourage you and the commenters to stop thinking of stories as a gift from the authors and more as a mutually beneficial arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lower the pitchforks

People need to calm down about Penny's Destined. Considering how long these wolves live, OF COURSE some of these mythological creatures will have mates that are born after them in this non-human fictional world, but it's not like the author is suddenly going to veer off into kiddie porn. Get a grip.

The story isn't dragging now. There were a few points in previous chapters that somewhat dragged, but this isn't a planned and published book. I still eagerly look for a new chapter and can't stand having to wait for the next one. I'm not complaining, just saying how much I look forward to reading more.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 7 years ago
Yay!

Thanks for the new chapter. I like where you're going... interested in seeing what happens next!

ZoconjaZoconjaover 7 years ago
:(

cliff hanger to good time skip to good i hurt :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A little annoyed

I must say, I really like this story except I do not like the relationship between Sol/Orion and Dom's pack.. I think it is really time for them to leave.. they never receive any answers to questions, they are left to fumble around in the dark, hell they could do that on their own. Sorry, for the rant, been working a lot with minimal sleep. love the story, just want them to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dude, you're writing for free.

Get to it when you get to it. I mean, if you don't get to it at all, I might cry a bit, but you do this on your time. You're doing just fine.

I love the Penny twist, seems like a cool idea. Can't wait to see where it goes! Also, Jarod, man, CANNOT wait to see how he ends up. I hope it isn't really sad. He just needs love.

trinkrazotrinkrazoover 7 years ago
Don't give up

Don't let the Grinches steal your love of writing. Life's busy, we all get it; so take your time and do this on your schedule. Don't get me wrong I would LOVE faster/longer posts but I would also love to wake up with a tiny waist. So do your thing and we the lovers of RwW will bide our time and keep checking back. Thanks for the peek into your imagination, till I read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some feedback

I have thoroughly been enjoying your chapters thus far! Well done, indeed. There is just so much wonderful detail and richness of the story to take in. Thank you so very much for writing all of these. I have read them all twice now and I enjoy picking up new details that I had missed before. If I may humbly suggest that you give Augustine the strength she deserves to, figuratively speaking, slap Ben upside the head and get him to not be so "bottled up" with his emotions. They all deserve the happy endings, but someone should be due for one about now. Again, well done for the depth and texture of this thoroughly enjoyable read, and thank you very much for sharing your creativity with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Merry Christmas!!!

I hope your Christmas was just as good as your story.

DrbicDrbicover 7 years ago
Nice Story

I am really enjoying this story. I like your characters alot. I wish Dom's relationship ramped up soon. Same for Ben n Sammy. Your timeline is confusing me a little. Keep it rolling... we're lovin it.

Regards

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
Good

You are writing a good story. Tell it the way you want to. It is up to the reader to follow you...or not. Keep going.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispereralmost 5 years ago
Time to leave...

I try to finish every story that takes me past chapter 7 (if it goes that far) but you are making difficult. You killed your story.

Did you just go Twilight imprint with the Penny thing at the end?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous