All Comments on 'A Surprise 4 Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

absolutely best author on literotica i enjoy all your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

another great one. this one really needs to keep going.

excraiexcraiover 7 years ago

congratulations on your 300th story. I've read them all at least once. This one was HOT like most all of them. Keep it going Jasmine

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, an excellent author and one of the most enjoyable mother-son stories I've read in a long time. Thank you. Merry Christmas to you too...

Redback1410Redback1410over 7 years ago
Great

Great Story like always I would very much like to read more of their exploits

fulballzfulballzover 7 years ago
Nice

Another great story from one of my favorited authors.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 7 years ago
Great story

Congratulations on the 300th story. As always I am looking forward to more. Btw, I really enjoyed how you included yourself in the end. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

As always,Jasmine. Waiting on #301

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 7 years ago
Awesome

Nothing to say, it's an awesome story as always :)

Enjoy your Christmas !

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I loved it. Was hoping that the story would last until the dad got home so they could dp the mom. Maybe a followup chapter?

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
5 stars

Merry Christmas to us, another amazing story! I always enjoy your story lines and your character development. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent and another great adventure. This one has the inkling of perhaps more with these characters? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as I patiently wait for your next submission all the best to you.

Sincerely,

boaman007@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lmao

The decorating the tree garbage was so stupid

richardrrichardrover 7 years ago
Keep up the great work

Congratulations on 300 (302) and thank you for 300 (302) enjoyable reading experiences. Onward to 400 (402) together.

wicked62wicked62over 7 years ago
Description please.

Thank you for an enjoyable read. I would have liked a description of moms genitalia e.g. hair shaved lips... Gave you a 5.

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
Jane?

I wish you would have added another couple of pages to really include Jane. Perhaps a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, but...

Not to put too fine a point on this, but how dissapointing that you leave the old man out in the cold with the son dominating his wife. I know the section is Incest/Taboo, but that 'Master' comment at the end heavily suggests that daddy dear is now second fiddle, which is disheartening if not especially important. Still, as always good work!

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Another great one

What a way to end it. I can only hope that there will be more to this story.

assman37assman37over 7 years ago
More please!

Another great story from one of my favorite authors. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some of your stories

Another great story and congratulations on it being your 300th one. But some of these one off stories for contests are great, but they really need to be continued or made longer, Cuz this stories I wanna ready about what happens when Jane and dad come home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. Would have been a funny/hot ending to have the mom casually answer the door with cum on her face when Jane got there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Congrats on/thanks for 300 stories this is definitely one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ONCE AGAIN FIVE STARS * * * * *

Merry Christmas Jaz - my favourite erotic author. You are so wicked and unique. From an avid reader who also has a log-time nylon / silk fetish, even back when silk stockings had a seam up the back... on the way to the promised land !! You reveal such a fertile, creative genius in your writing; always down there with great plot and character development.

I hope you experienced a very warm and "wet" 300th. I eagerly await your next 100 (plus) and I hope they cum with equally warm and wet results.

Love you. -Jack Auff ON / CAN

karla_single_momkarla_single_momover 7 years ago
winner story

the story is sexy. the mother is a desperate slut. i can imagine that how reluctant she would be when his son ordered her again and again to decorate the tree though she wants to remain on the throne.

further when the mother gotta pee after first orgasm the son sholdnt let her go to the bathroom, instead he shall throw her upon the bed and start fucking hr there if she is submissive then she had to pee wherever her son wants her to.just imagine the scene he is pnetrating his mothr started her pee fountain like a sprinkler

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Hit

Congratulations on another great story looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More of this story line

A sequel to this story is to be expected with a threesome with Jane and mom, followed by Dad coming home to the threesome and joining in as a second cock to spit roast and double penetrate the two MILFs.

danielkevin2016danielkevin2016over 7 years ago
Brilliant erotic story

This is one of the hottest stories I ever read. Gosh, the opening scene was enough to get me hard and want to masturbate. Brilliant innuendo throughout. Just amazing.

capotcapotover 7 years ago
More

This story is a setup for a multi part hit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Question

Quick question. Not to beat a dead horse. I did rate this a 5, as I did the last one. But I'm gonna hit that sequel/finish a story button once more. I guess I'm just trying to understand your process. Again, after my first comments about losing your touch, you come back with two five star stories, of course. But after reading this I re-read your Christmas contest stories from last year. One, A Surprise Family Orgy, had a very high rating. 192000 reads, 250 plus favorites, and a plethora, sorry couldn't resist, of favorable comments asking for a followup story. You even gave yourself the possibilities at the end of the story, stating that wife's mother was already a submissive and the husband could have her join in, and also the wife's sister promised she would turn out the husband's mother and sister. This seemed to meet all your criteria for a sequel. So is there another factor I am missing as to why you never wrote said? Thanks for writing, and don't think I'm just complaining. I did give this a five.

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
great

what a great story can't wait for more as I would love to hear about Jane joining them and maybe Jasmine , Is there a possibility Sarah might continue with Jane and Jasmine could be a thing once Emmett goes back to school

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 7 years agoAuthor
Authors response

Hi

To the sequel question...

The story mentioned A Surprise Family Christmas Orgy I did leave the door open, as I did this story, although I choose not to leave options at the end as that has got me in trouble in the past. That said, although 42 comments is a lot for many authors, for me it is quite low and I never radially have felt there was much of a fan base for a sequel to that one (one the other hand A Sister Surprise had over a hundred comments in three days and I have finished a sequel for that which will be released in early 2017).

In the end a few factors lead to a sequel, although these are hardly written in stone:

-100 plus comments

-school stories get the most emails (right now it is what mom series which is also in the works)

-the amount of reads (this varies as incest gets way more reads than say lesbian, gay well all others actually)

-the score (although that is usually just is it over 4.50, not some super high number

-my own motivation (I go through sequel times, contest times and let's do something new ... how the sissy series and pegging stories began and why I am trying my hand at my first ever cuck queen story and why I have began illustrating my own stories).

Hopefully that helps answer the question... and I do appreciate the question and regardless of the score you give me I appreciate thoughtful questions, critiques and compliments.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic as always

Another great story from this fantastic writer. I love the comment that as mommy feels her son orgasm and fill her fertile womb with seed she is excited by the prospect of becoming pregnant by her son. This risk that the son may impregnate his own mother will excite both the mother and her son. I hope we see a part two where the dad gets to watch his wife's defilement and watch his son saw his baby maker into his mother as she rythes in pleasure. with luck the mothers belly can swell with her son's love child and father and son can adjust to their new roles in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So fucking sucking hot hot hot

Oh my god your stuff just gets better and better. What would I not give to be up to my balls and tonsils in your lush cunt Jasmine, both of us completely out of our minds with fuck lust. You are just pure cunt, for depraved and debauched sex. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

khaled_tempkhaled_tempover 7 years ago

Merry Christmas, Jasmine

walt555walt555over 7 years ago
Merry xmas for.me

Another great story to fap too. I get off to your stories so much better than any other author

lord_jefelord_jefeover 7 years ago
As always, a hot one & a good read

Yet another 5 star read - I especially liked the strokes per ornament, which was definitely a good twist.

I did find it odd she had a strapon, but no lovers to use it with. I personally have no issue with Dad getting up the ass when its erotically done, but others on this site get squeamish about male anal outside the gay category.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 7 years ago
Another great story

As with so many of your stories this one was extremely exciting. The straight laced lady lawyer that became a wanton women in the bedroom or wherever privacy was afforded was a complete turn on; obviously I enjoyed it. I also love the silk stockings, although I prefer them with a garter belt. The fist pair I remember was on my mother after the war when they became available again, but that's a memory for another time. I do find your avatar rather stimulating though and an added substitute to my memories of those years long past, thank you.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year Jasmine.

ORickeORickeover 7 years ago

Enjoyed the story, looking forward to more.

tedderman43tedderman43over 7 years ago
Congratulations

Congratulations on your 300th story Jasmine another great story I look forward to more in the future. I am looking forward to reading your 400th when you write it

David

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 7 years ago
Happy Anniversary

Thanks for yet another sterling story! I hope there will be a second chapter. I'd like to know what happens when husband and neighbor and mother and son get together under the Christmas tree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Here's to another 300 stories

I love your incest stories so much. I think every hot milf deserves a hard fucking from their sons and every studly daddy needs a cumbucket daughter. Please never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue?

This wonderfully written, both in theme and style, story begs for more chapters.

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Details

" working her son's cock with eagerness and skill." doesn't say what it was she did to give a superb blowjob. You have to describe the actions taken and the feelings felt to write good porn. You haven't.

HaveFunInLifeHaveFunInLifeover 7 years ago
Loved it

Thought to myself, "what a great story, wonder who wrote it?"

And only to find out why it was so great. Another amazing story. Sexy in every department ! Sequel for your fans Xmas present !

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 7 years ago
Incredible!

You have GOT to continue this story line! I also loved all the innuendo, it was terrific!

gunmakergunmakerover 7 years ago

Ever since I found this site, you have been on the top of my favorite authors list. You have a way with words and phrases that I connect with. You are very good at the erotic short story. Just the right build up and tease. I also share some of your tastes. Keep them coming! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tighten it up.

The story arc is good, but the dialogue is too repetitive. I found myself losing interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story teller

I love the way your mind pulls these stories together. Again, most sound as though they were from first hand experiences. You are a very sensual, sexy story teller and absolutely my favorite. I actual find myself masturbating and coming as I fantasize of you. Is that weird?.

birddog22birddog22about 7 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

AWESOME STORY SO HOT LOVE THE ENDING TWIST...

RedirandiRedirandiabout 7 years ago
Best ever!

You have becum my favorite author! Would love to know how things go with the friend! And some explanation of the strap on and such!

courtjester369courtjester369about 7 years ago
Good so far

Hope more comes of this story

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
AMAZING

JUST FUCKING AMAZING! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN. I GOTTA TELL YOU, WHEN I FINISH ONE OF YOUR STORIES IT'S LIKE LOOSING A FRIEND, I FEEL SORTA EMPTY INSIDE, LIKE, "NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?" THIS IS MAINLY BECAUSE OF MY PAST, "KILL OR BE KILLED MILITARY HISTORY (SPEC_OPS), LOOSING A CHILD AND BOTH PARENTS. ANYWAY, I LOVE YOUR STORIES AND I JUST HATE WHEN THEY END. I'LL LIVE!!!

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
Speechless! (In a good way)

I have read several of your stories in the past. Your ability to bring the charachters to life is utterly amazing. This was one hot story and i cant wait to read more.

chelovekchelovekover 6 years ago
Please Continue This Saga

Well imagined/written. Please keep the saga going with several additional chapters.

Sam382Sam382over 6 years ago
Another Masterpiece

You've written another Masterpiece, Silk. But you ended it way too soon in my opinion. You could have waited until after the MILF next door came over and they had their fun with each other, crossing off items from the mom's "Fucket" List, and for the dad to come home to the sight of his sexy wife and hot neighbor getting it from his well endowed son, and the mom crossing off another thing from her "Fucket" List: getting DP from son and husband while drinking son's cum from another woman's cunt.

Cam2017Cam2017over 6 years ago
GREAT

Another amazing story! I hope you are going to continue this one, like some many of your other stories. Im hooked!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another amazing piece of work

Bloody brilliant. Your writing skills are great, and, as has been said, your ability to bring characters to life is quite stunning. Not many people would expect such quality from this sort of site but thanks to you I do.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 6 years ago
Great story, would love a sequel

Another impressive story. I am truly enjoying all of your mother/son incest stories. I would definitely like to see a follow-on about Mom & Jane & Emmett as well as one about Dad & Emett do'ing Sarah.

Davidj001Davidj001about 6 years ago
Sequel

What happens with the father

Hikerman4Hikerman4about 6 years ago
Sequel

Another great story! Would like a sequel, what happens with Jane and how does dad react upon his return? I’d also like a story of Emmett and his Milfs.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Another one to continue

I know this is a old contest story, yet I wish you will write the next chapter, such a HOT story!!

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30about 5 years ago
Please continue

Thank you for a great story. You left us wondering what happens when Jane gets there. Does she walk in and see the two of them kissing or does she walk in and see Sarah with Emmett's cock in her mouth. Also does Emmett and his father get to do Sarah? You could add a number of chapters to this story. Please add at least one more chapter. I love your writing it gets me so turned on and horny.

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementabout 5 years ago
Wow

What a Amazing teasing story that was.. that slow start ramped up really fasttt.. Great job.. Loved it..actually read it twice.. it does capture your attention..

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

I swear I can't get enough if your stories. I'm going to read them all. I just hope you never stop writing!!!

BajeroBajeroalmost 4 years ago

Oh, Jasmine…

So many stories on Literotica provoke readers' comments begging for another chapter or a sequel. It appears you planned for it as you finished this one. I can see that you submitted this story more than three years ago and we, your fans, still want to know what your imagination would do with Jane, Dad and Mrs. Walker. My daughter and I are English teachers which leads us to fantasize vividly about Mrs. Walker. We also do editing if your regular collaborators get busy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Threesome with dad

Please write more about threesome with daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Noice

You are one of the best authors on Literotica. I especially like all the dirty talk between the characters but especially between mommy and son. Keep it up lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thought it was stupid. Go out ornament on tree. 1 stroke. Now another. 2 stokes. Now another. 3 strokes. Setup so well just to completely lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story that ended waaaaaay to soon! I don't read stories to have to use my imagination because the author is too lazy to finish it...feel I wasted my time. Only gave it a 3 for this reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor, waaay too soon an ending.....middle of the story, not the end. A fitting ending to any story is the duty of the author, NOT the reader!

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I liked the story but could of done with out the tree game. I would of loved reading about the 3some with Jane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG i'm so hard . You stopped way to soon , you have a lot more angles to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking fantastic. No notes.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Well I did like it, but read it in pieces because I kept getting interrupted or doing other things. So I didn’t get as involved with it as I do normally. Also, I can’t identify with any scenes where the hero is so well endowed. I can identify with the urge to fuck a momma. I often dreamed of doing that as a teen especially after many times seeing my mom in the bath tub gloriously naked while I was doing my morning routines. Your story was good as they all are. Somehow though I think it needed to be continued.

RickilzRickilzalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see another chapter of this story. Excellent work.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesalmost 2 years ago

Jane needs to be 'seen to'...as does Mrs. Walker, par*tic*ularly (*she*s *so* kinky)...

...I really think it's a Pubic Service Issue. Please Mistress Jasmine, may we all have some more?

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Why don’t you listen to all the comments we all want this story to continue. For god sake get you fingers out of your crack and start writing the next chapters. What happened to his Father and his over lovers would be a good starting point…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could really do with another chapter !!!

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Always smokin….and the story is as well

IthiriaIthiriaover 1 year ago

Definitely need another chapter or two

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So...let's review...

Mom...Jane...Mrs. Walker...three pairs of thigh-highs to appreciate...

...yep...time for Ch. 2, at least.

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

Just love the story! More please!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i had enough of submissive mothers

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nothing like a good submissive mother story. Especially from Silkstockinglover.great story just too short..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What sad is that Sarah is the name of my boss and she got pregnant with her own son baby back in December of 2018 and gave birth in 2019 and she keeps saying she wants to be pregnant again

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Could have been better. Not enough sex and focusing on just being dominant without the finish was a let down. But this author rarely writes anything worth while or truly erotic without screwing up the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice start, just in too much of hurry to get to the next story.

tim58tim58about 1 month ago

another top story... but surely there must be more.... lol

Congrats...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50837 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...