All Comments on 'Wifely Duties Ch. 03'

by PTWinters

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moew please

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not dumb

She isn't dumb, just a naive 50's housewife.

She is also clinging to her illusion of privacy rather than succumb to embarrassment.

I'm enjoying these stories, please write more. Can't wait to see them develop beyond mere repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great chapter!

Please update some more. I love the humor in this story and now that she showed her breasts, can't wait for the titfuck!

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 7 years ago
Husbandry duties

Just curious if you will have the wife realize that her husband hasn't performed his husbandly duties regarding cunnilingus. Perhaps when talking to a trusted girlfriend she learns more about sex than a typical fifties housewife normally would. Could lead to some interesting 69 experiences and her sexual awakening.

After all, the 60s are just around the corner.

albertaboyalbertaboyover 7 years ago

This is great, enjoying thee progression.

PTWintersPTWintersover 7 years agoAuthor
BJGoodhead - good call

Fair is fair, even in the conservative 1950s, and without wanting to give anything away, dear sweet Jane does eventually talk to one of her friends.

Of course, that's just the start of her friend's story, but I haven't posted the rest Jane's tale yet, so that's for another day.

thedemonIxthedemonIxabout 7 years ago
I LOVE this series you have here!

And I want more! You don't want to disappoint a fan... Do you???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
(_)_)=====D~~~~ hit me in the face

This is definitely the best one so far

I like how it seems she's starting to like it

The first one it seemed like she really didn't want to do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Short and sweet

Remembering this is the 50's where good girls did not do such a thing, makes this reading entertaining. I will suggest (I'm sure I don't have to) that it is time for him to give her some attention. I believe a powerful orgasm for her, (however you see fit) would start her craving a little more. Of what? Well your the writer and are doing a great job so far. I am curious as to how "worldly" he is and if this is experience, or curiosity on his part. Wonderful writing! I love how the chapters are short and he is going slow. Makes me want more and defines the action!

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago

A light tongue in cheek erotic story that had me smiling and a little horny...four stars!

carnut44carnut44over 4 years ago
WOW!

I am sorry that you have not added to the story, giving Jane more opportunities to demonstrate her dedication to her wifely duties. You are an excellent writer. Glad to see another story last year. Would love to see Jane demonstrate her capability for Mike's best buddy.

carnut44carnut44about 3 years ago
MORE

It has been a while, but not too late to add more scenes. Like in a dressing room at a ladies clothing store, when he got an erection while watching her try on underwear...so she could relieve his stress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is awesome! Please please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i believe that every girl must learn the sublime art of fellatio.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWinters@PTWinters
401 Followers
P.T. Winters knew he was different when, as a teenager, he started buying trading cards of pinup girls from the 1950s while other guys were buying porn. The absurd situations depicted were much more exciting to him then just seeing nudity or sex. Now he writes dirty little s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES