All Comments on 'Incestual Thoughts'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for a well written story. Ending was a bit abrupt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It started to go downhill...

...when they're in the middle of getting ready for a night out on the town and son suddenly decides that he desperately needs to talk to his dad about girls. A better thought-out plot could have been much more convincing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NEXT !!!

And now for part two ???This just can't end this way,spring break coming up,Mom ,son,Dad and girlfriend???

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
5 stars

This should continue. Jarid should tell his Mother that Sam and their son Kevin had sexual intercourse while he watches. And now Sam wants to watch Jarid and his Mother have intercourse too.

Meadow would be exited about learning that Kevin is having incestuous sex with his Mom and she witnessed them doing it. Then she also had a chance to wrap her legs around Kevin's dad with his cock buried deep inside her while Kevin and his Mom lovingly watching them.

fulballzfulballzover 7 years ago
Nice

A good story with a fairly high plausibility rating which, for me, is important. It did end a little abruptly but leaving the rest to my imagination can be hot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing read

What a fantastic story of a loving family. I thought it was great how the dad helped facilitate this loving relationship. Dad's dirty fantasy along with the the sons lust drive daddy to stoke the incestious fires and move mom and son closer. I loved how dad fucks his wife getting mommy to confess that she wants her son to fuck her all the while the son watches his mothers confession and sexual ravagement. Later in the story I loved how dad sits on the couch and pulls out his own cock and stokes himself as he watches his son rutt inside his own dear sweet mother. I hope you continue this fantastic tale and we read about more about daddy watching the hot incestious action of his son and wife as he strokes his cock in tribute. In the end I hope that the son humps his mother and fills her womb with seed, would love to read about the son hammering away on his 6 month pregnant mother while dad sets and watches his new daughter-in-law by his side stroking her new daddy and encouraging her hubby to give it to your mother, take your mommy again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Round 2 Please

This is a very good story and kept me captivated throughout. Please write the next chapter of this story as its Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Great story man the details and storyline was great ... keep up the good work!!!

JagnagJagnagover 7 years ago
Wow

What a story, i got really turned on as its one of my top fantasis ever ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Fantastic! Incredible! One of the best ive read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This brought back memories

My mother and I had a very unique relationship. Our first time together was similar, she had been at a party with coworkers and since I had recently gotten my license she called home and asked me to come get her. She was very tipsy and looked hot in her short skirt and silk top. I was mesmerized by her nipples bouncing under that top. When we got home she called me around the car and took my arm. I felt her boob press into me. As we got inside her feet wer damp from dew and her heels slipped on the hardwood. She tumbled down and took me with her. As I tried helping her up, she pulled me down on top of her and kissed me. That night she made me a man. We continued to have sex for many years after that, every chance we could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
F'ing Awesome!

Great story! Would love to see more, or more like it!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Great story. Want more.

I really like that you didn't go the cuckold route. That spoils a story.

Going this way you've opened up a whole new set of storylines, that can have them having fun as a family.

I'm thinking dp, two guys on one girl, dual massage, dual erotic teasing, TAKE CARE of your mother senerios. All very hot.

Maybe include the girlfriend in it too.

Here's hoping.

I wonder if grandma would be interested too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just awesome

Really enjoyed your writing and the perspective from which you crafted the plot. I always appreciate fresh ideas and hate stereotypes.

Great job !!

homerjayhomerjayover 7 years ago
5 stars

wonderful story as always. thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking Perfect!

Very believable and how it honestly goes! Well done! I loved it and I am happy to have read it and rate it a 5 star. I cannot often do that when I read from this site. This is a spin on what I really like but what truly happens. Very good and I look forward to more! Thank you for making me wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What more can I say......

the_fireman_33the_fireman_33over 7 years ago
Fantabulous!

OH this is excellent work. Fantastic build-up over an extended period of time. This definitely needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy

Part 2 please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what just happened?

That was perfect, one of the best. I visualized the entire story and fuck that was hot. I love a story that I can believe in and that was an absolute dream. only issue was that it ended. Fuck that Mom was the perfect woman. well done

cbsummerscbsummersover 7 years ago
Bonerific!

Expertly written and super sexy! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have to agree...

... very well done. I, too, would like to see this story continue, though perhaps from the mother's or son's perspective. Just a thought.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
All so lucky

A true story of love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story.

But what a shit ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i liked it feel it enjoy it --- (any stories like this please tell me) mmmmmmm .....

i liked it

feel it

enjoy it

--- (any stories like this please tell me) mmmmmmm .....kissssssss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
?

Those people are beyond stupid. Why wake up with a hangover at all??? To make the story better dump husband for son. Hubby is too stupid to walk around unsupervised.

topleaseustopleaseusalmost 5 years ago
Good Read

Very well done! The hesitancy wasn't over done or under done. Just enough to make it believable as to what the Mom was actually torn between! Dad was a perfect instigator as well. Good stuff and thanks for sharing!

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
SPECTACULAR story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super well written, very exciting and with a great open end ;)

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
Phuuuuuuuuukk!!!!!!

Bob0, that is phukking HOT!!!!! Superhot!!! Mommysbabyboy likes!!! More please.....

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

That was so fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

HornyHub54HornyHub54about 3 years ago

Incredible. One of the best I ever read. So damn hot. And I’m sure it is something that happens more than people think. If it doesn’t happen, I’m sure many moms think it, and we know sons think it.

Loved this story so much. I was hard the entire time. Need to read all your other ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the very best stories here on Literotica. Your characterizations are so real the reader feels a personal connection with the players. It is a proper developing story line which methodically grows without wondering or meandering away from the main plot. No wham, bam thank you ma'am here but a steady, steamy, wickedly erotic fully arousing masterpiece of writing. Very believable, exciting and plausible adventure. Absolutely well done. Ten stars **********. Thank you.

hornee1hornee1about 2 years ago

It was so hot. Would love to see my wife taken by our son. Love the way it all came about. My cock is leaking so much pre cum that I keep tasting. Going to read more of your stories and masturbate.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

EXTREMELY Fucking HOT!!!

Five Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wish you had done more. It’s really good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4111 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES