All Comments on 'Christmas Shopping in Fredericksburg'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Swing and a Miss

It's not about the morality, it's the actual writing . Freewheel has done some competent and thoughtful stories before but here ' he ' writes in the female voice and it's just cringeworthy. This is an amateur site and it takes guts to submit a story. This experiment failed in my eyes , but perhaps reading female authors of accomplishment would help in next venture of this ilk. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very believable...

it never takes long to have an interconnect.. or another way to look at it. Strike while the Iron is HOT thanks 4

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Enjoyed Reading

I liked the story and gave it 5 stars.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 7 years ago

Great first flash story.... Hope we can collaborate on a few more like it..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

I love Fredericksburg, and your story is believable, albeit it fiction as noted in your preface. I love Christmastime there, and my fave eateries are Altdorfs (lunch) and Frank's (dinner). The wine bars are excellent, and I could easily imagine a horny woman getting fucked in the back room. Keep writing, and ignore the dicks who regularly show-up to trash stories and authors in the LW category. I'm sure impo, pallile, and one anon who makes multiple nasty posts will appear soon. Delete their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

It was a good descriptive story and kept me turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just too difficult to accept. But I appreciate the effort.

A guy who feels comfortable forcing himself on strange women in his bar, and this experienced married woman doesn't stop to think where his cock has been in the past few weeks, what he is depositing in her body, and what she may be passing on to her husband. The state of Maryland ranks 20th for its rate of Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. It ranks 5th for the rate of syphilis. How erotic is that?

Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If she is that easy

It has happened before and will happen again, Jim knows her turn on and will tell others and set her up for his friends and customers. She will go shopping on her own during the year more and more often.... so I hope Tom gets a new wife for Christmas.... the old one can no longer be trusted..... good writing but I have a problem with weak willed sluts...I have worked with the destroyed lives they left in their wakes

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Wretched

Right, she's going to just drop her drawers for a barman she just met with her husband right there, and her husband's not going to wonder why the barman didn't come right back after showing her where the restroom was.

For that matter, why would restrooms in a bar need a guide to find!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story!

My wife and I have been to Fredericksburg several times, unfortunately without the excitement of your imaginary visit. Your story makes us want to visit again, and hit the wine tasting a little more aggressively. Hope to read more "reality based" stories from you... perhaps an erotic encounter at Hippie Hollow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She gets turned on easy

Your fictional wife gets turned on easy and cums at the drop of the hats. Wish it was that easy for me. Maybe I'm not fucking the right barman. Still a good story, I enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

As a resident of Fredericksburg it was fun to read a story set here. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well done!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Did not

I don't know what you were trying to do here, but you failed badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
26thnc all said

Sad ass story only good short

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Nothing

A nothing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WORTHLESS

JUST ANOTHER STORY ABOUT A WHORE WIFE, WASTE OF TIME.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

So Tom is either a WILLING CUCK, or a clueless CUCK!!! Bitch is still a cheating SLUT!!!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
And she got it.

Loved this story and how she got away with it. I have never been a jealous person, I have always figured that if the wife wants to do it. She'll find a way. And this wife did just that. Thank ypou for sharing this story. Hope you have some more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like slutty wifes.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

You are a total shit writer.

You have some seriously dumb ass plot holes in your stories, they tend to ramble and appear to be written by a 14 year old gay boy ie a cuck sich as yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TRAILER PARK TRASH. FROM A WIMPY CUCK WRITER

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Non-sequiturs can ruin a potentially good story.

For example. a 43-yr-old woman, married 15 years and clearly sexually active longer, would be expected to know her own body's basic strengths, weaknesses and reactions. But somehow, it took her husband (10? 15? years?) to notice how sensitive her areola are and how submissive she becomes when strongly stimulated?!?! No way to believe that! Even more so when a non-trivial percentage of women have extremely sensitive breasts/nipples - a known fact.

And now, the entire story becomes suspect - and a reader begins disbelieving and questioning even the minutae. No other conclusion results than disappointment and even anger.

Too bad. it's not an unrealistic premise.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

There are so many stories of wifes cheating then not knowing why or a husband who wants to see her with another man then complain and want a divorce. Or its not my fault I have never had one so big l just had to have it . Is the need for a big one the real story or an excuse for a woman with a floppy pussy because she didnt care to do the keagle exercises and it was worse after the birth of children and the doctor didnt put the extra stitch in. The man who wants her fucked by someone else thinks she will be remorsefull or just happy with a bit of strange and he will get l am so sorry sex afterwards. Go figure eh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous