All Comments on 'Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 03'

by dongstar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best yet

Keep it coming. I hope Tasha warms up to Valerie and have some fun with each other and then with everyone else in an up coming chapter. I think victoria secret should do a deal with Valerie to introduce a line of cum soaked panties.

dongstardongstarover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anon! Chapter 4 is already written, and I will submit it concurrently with chapters 5 and 6 once they are complete. We will see much MUCH more of Tasha very soon, and maybe she and Val will even find a way to play together ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wtf is this

Dude idek wtf this is supposed to be, people are fucking ascending to nirvana and magical monks are teleporting to teach puissy eating? George Takei is there why? Then you stick him up someone's ass?

Man I think you're kind of jumping the shark here, maybe even a whole flock of sharks. The story was ridiculous before but now it's just plain dumb, man

horned_lizardhorned_lizardabout 7 years ago
Oh my

I was hoping this wouldn't get crazy silly and stay in the realm of semi-reality but I'll keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdongstar@dongstar
444 Followers
I've been writing erotica for ten years under various guises. Most of my work is focused on the themes of growth, expansion, and ridiculous amounts of fluid. As Dongstar, my primary focus has been futanari, but I am equally at home with straight, gay, lesbian, giantess, goddes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES