All Comments on 'Kat and Tom Ch. 03'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot hot

one of the best stories here,Thanks.I love for my wife to tell me all the details as yours did.

Doug689Doug689over 7 years ago
Great, and the memories!

Just like my wife and I 30 years ago! While I got to watch and join with numerous white guys, I never saw her with her black man, but heard all about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SLUT AN QUEER

THERE DAUGHTERNSHOULD B PUTNIN CARE BASTARDS LIKEVTHIS DONT DESERVE CHILDRENNHOPE SHE GETS CLAMYDIA AN BECOMES BARREN

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep Going

Great chapter, loved the interplay between characters, could have used a tad more editing but overall great. Hope to see another chapter before too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Looking forward to a Ch 4 and either one of Tom's friends joining in or discussing having Tom's baby...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow hot story

Got my panties wet. That's the measure of a good story. Kat has a great setup. A big black hunk with a big black cock next door and a hubby that want her to fuck it. What a dream situation.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for a super exciting story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, go on ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Steamy hot

It's clearly a repressed homosexual fantasy but well written. The author should come out of the closet though, because denial isn't healthy.

newtype2525newtype2525about 7 years ago
Loving it!

Sam and Edward, Kat and Tom are the best little series ever! Which one will be the winner of the "Who gets a part 4 first" contests? Both are amazing and worthy of it!

Thank you!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
command performance

Gary should be watching in same room, maybe eating her creampie afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well done

Some of the reader comments are also very good. Would loved to have seen my wife with another man. she was a beautiful women and I am a believer that a sexy woman deserves more than just one man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read.

My second favourite story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

It's nice to see a story with a husband who just likes to see his wife have sex with other men. No black domination, no wife being taken away, no cheating wife. Just a hot situation with everyone having a great time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gary is now a real cuckold

This is more than sharing your wife with a bud and giving your wife something extra.

First, Gary is letting Kat freely have sex with Tom whenever and as often as she wants, with absolutely no restrictions. Like any good cuckold, he is thrilled to choose the slutty wardrobe she will be wearing to entice another man.

None of the other commenters indicated they noticed that Kat had obviously given her virgin ass to Tom. That is something a wife who has withheld from her husband will do for her lover. She is officially and completely in control of her sex life as never before, as it is fine with Gary that she did so. Cuckolds not only find this kind of thing hot as well as humiliating, they usually feel that the lover deserved it more than they, and the wives think so, too.

The fact that Gary is willing, nay proud to be outed as a cuckold husband also indicates to me that he has a heretofore unmentioned desire for humiliation, a standard cuckold trait. It's a little surprising that he lept to such a potential public humiliation, but then this character takes advantages of opportunities when presented. (We should all live next to such a strapping, hung Black guy, right?)

Lastly, the constant questioning of his wife for details and her willingness to confirm the superior sex she is having with Tom is the relationship of a cuckold and her cuckoldress. This is the kind of sharing that occurs in the best cuckold relationships, with the wife satisfying her cuckold's need to know that he has offered her up for good reason, and he assuring her that he still loves her and thinks what she's doing is hot as ever. Indeed, he loves the slut she has become for another man.

They are still a loving couple, discussing everything as it happens. That is necessary for any marriage to prosper, but particularly one involving fetish behavior.

I really wish this story had continued, as it is not the usual fare. I have my own ideas, as my wife is a Black cock slut, but I much prefer to read yours, steviet.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Where's the rest?

Brilliant story, keep going!

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfover 5 years ago
Hmmm

She doesn't love her husband anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So Good!

Great story! I hope you decide to continue it. Kat deserves a black baby.

argeelogargeelogalmost 5 years ago
Sick

Series shows what a happy cockold looks and sounds like ---really sick and demented

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Was wanting you hear more . she got a hot black love now an deesses sexy n slutty . being slutty in fact in plubic with her lover . looking for to her being caught with him act that way bye family or friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful series. How I wish it had been continued, with the loving couple seizing upon Gary’s cuckold instincts to bring him into their sexual situations. I love sitting at the table when my wife is dirty dancing with her lover, and everyone smirks at me, knowing I am only there to pick up the tab and suffer the jealousy and humiliation of my wife flaunting her boyfriend in public while I am there. I really thought that was where this chapter was headed, with Gary being outed by someone they knew seeing her out with Tom.

And yes, I agree with another commenter—Kat should have Tom’s baby. I am sure she is half in love with him, but is afraid to tell her husband, whose feelings she is protecting, but no man calls his wife’s lover her boyfriend without wanting her to fall in love with him, too. If they are in love, they should have a baby together.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

Great story but I am so sick to death of stories that just stop. Literotica should make sure that stories are completed.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Steviet too much shit and he is vomiting it up in cheap black dildo stories. An ass fucking her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A 5-star if it you had finished the story... a 3-star since you were either too lazy or just ran out of creative juice to adequately finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just don't understand why all these men get married just to give their wives away. Why pay for someone else to get for free what you have to work hard to keep. I also don't understand the loving wives section when most of the stories are about wives that are not so loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Hmm

I really don’t understand the cuck lifestyle at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pls, could you finish this excellent story. I really think a few more pages are needed. many thanks

Anthony1965Anthony19657 months ago

This is my third or fourth time reading this story within the last year or two and it never gets old. I absolutely love it.

Ronb12LRonb12L4 months ago

Great story....I wish you would continue it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous