All Comments on 'Kiss Cam'

by hunter_gatherer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW !!! you guys taped it. What a fag

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh

So many repressed homosexual fantasies. Denial is bad for you!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Fuck that was bad

Couldn't finish it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story also contains adultery, open marriages...

That may be how it started and how it was for a large part of the story, but it veered off first when Penny admitted she was ignoring him and even further Amir entered into the mix. You're attempt to even things with Tiffany was minor at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Writing and plot could have been better. Definitely not as bad as others have said. Looks like other commenters went straight to the comments after reading the opening paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
****

Def at least a **** Looks like guys these days get easily pissed with stories involving white wifes screwing black dudes.

hunter_gathererhunter_gathererover 7 years agoAuthor

@gordo12 - Would have been helpful if you said why - plot, writing or just because it is interracial?

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
???

Anon wrote:

"Good Story. Writing and plot could have been better."

That is sort of the opposite of a "Good" story or good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Open marriage or cuckholding?

This disclaimer should have said cuckholding, then I would have never wasted my time. I give a 1 as a score. I am looking for erotic not crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

NExt time please warn to about bad writing. also note to keep insecure men away plz........... i dnot like cuck shti

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

don't tag wife especially if it is interracial. a lot of insecure men show up and spew hate on you. kinda feel sad for their lives. although i agree that that writing and story are not all that greatt, but it not as bad as some of the comments make it out to be. i enjoyed parts of it. i gave it a 3 but would have done 3.5 if there was an option

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Too much description of sex scenes. You need a special talent to do that and I am afraid you don't have it. I would have liked to seen a stronger plot. I also remember reading something similar elsewhere.

hunter_gathererhunter_gathererover 7 years agoAuthor
OMG

Guys, relax!! This is just a work of ***fiction*** from an amateur writer with limited writing skills. It was not my intention to offend you or waste your time. None of my other stories have had so much hate, or so many views so quickly, or so many ratings (as far as I can see from the stats). Also, calling me all those names only shows off your insecurity... :-)

Thanks to those of you who have sent some constructive (and critical!) feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Run-of-the-mill interracial fantasy story. The story was pretty much over after the husband saw his wife kiss on the big screen as the rest was predictable

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delete the Assholes

That's what I do. I always get a few anti-cheating trolls who vote down and flame anonymously. Then there are the guys that hate anything interracial, then the guys that want 100% originality in every, single story on Lit. Then the grammar Nazis. I delete all comments that are critical of the content. After all, it's my story and I will tell it how I feel I want to tell it. Don't tell me what is hot and what is not hot. We all have our preferences, right? Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cuckold

Another stupid cuckold husband after his wife has experienced bigger cocks than his, he is not ever again get a look in. Best thing he can do is divorce the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Limited writing skills?

You're overestimating them by a wide margin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hunter-gatherer? RFLMAO

How about cuck-boy or bull feed. You are the food, fool.

P.S. We all know who really has the hots for big black cock. C'mon out sweety, its all OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh boy!

Here comes the "manly" brigade hiding their one inch cocks behind a veil of anonymity. I hope your mommas are paying you money to keep that big ass self-esteem-saving trucks running.

Author: ignore the idiots. Keep writing what you want. There are enough secure people who enjoy and like this shit.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Could have been so much better if he had divorced and married Tyronne's wife. Need another chapter where they fall in love and Tiffany get's pregnant. Then all hell breaks loose and Penny ends up alone and Tyrone dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hunter_gatherer is a complete faggot...

Only a dick sucking, panty wearing faggot writes shit like this. Once again, I did not read the bulk of the story just glanced to the end where this bitch gets off watching the woman he claims to love have unprotected sex with someone other than himself.

This cocksucker should be bitchslapped by someone until he can find his own sense of manhood or until he's fucking unconscious.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Why are they still married? I don't think you can love and respect your spouse by doing what Penny does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was pretty good. A bit over the top having both couples be so open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have become a sissy femmy faggot along with his son with Tyrone and his friends owning them and penny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous