All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 105-106'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You keep fixing some glaring issues

While I loved DA:O, there were some story events that drove me nuts. The Landsmeet was good, but the idea that Anora could walk away clean bugged the heck out of me. Loghain, despite the previous book, had shown his worth (or lack) in recent years and really should have been put out of the kingdom after the Blight.

I am curious how this will effect DA:A and DA:2. DA:A relied a lot on the idea of an Arling going to the wardens, and a broken country trying to rebuild. DA:2 relied heavily on the idea of the family leaving in order to start a new life even as refugees.

What you've done with Anders is also interesting and in the same vein.

No complaints just genuine curiosity and interest in what you are doing. Thank you.

Storm113Storm113over 7 years ago
Wonderful

I am glad to finally get here. This is a great story. One thing, in answer to the previous comment, DA2 can still happen. Lothering has fallen which means Hawke is already on his/her way. Remember what happened with them was very early on in Origins. Please continue this story, I love it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous