All Comments on 'Teasing The Peeping Tom!'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
"Tom" was one lucky man!!

I am a Tom, bit not that lucky Tom that was in your story!!

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Please

tell me when you are going to use that sex-shop again. I shall be in the booth waiting for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My balls need drained.

After dumping my load in her, I would have spread her asscheeks wide and feasted on her asshole. Sucking and licking her hot and tastey tightest hole while stabbing my tongue in and out of her bunghole. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun

What a fun girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hot hot story. Love the way you called him out ! Cheeky , empowering , but also a lovely green light for him 💕

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was introduced to glory holes during my first year of college. I was 18 and finally legal! I was soon calling it "Fantasy Land",, my sexue fantasies! Back then I was a sexual dummy. I was redheaded 38DD-32-36, 5'9" with long slim wrap around legs nice firm ads and red inviting lips. Oh yes, and an always wet pussy.. I'd already found out that I simply loved SEX and was very orally inclined with girls and guys.

During my sorority pledge week I had been introduced to pleasuring pushy and giving hard exploding climaxes to my st sisters. I happened to love it! The last two days of my pledge week I was loaned out to an all Black sorority. I was soon giving them mind blowing climaxes too.

I'd been to the glory holes a lot. I enjoyed sucking those hard dicks dry! It seemed like I just couldn't get enough of the ire creamy cum! YUMMY! Soon I even backed up to some and let them fuck me.

I eve ended up purchasing a big butt plug. I'd let guys do me, then plug my pussy and repeat that in till I was completely full of their warm cum and go back to my room and smear the cream all over me.

My breasts and nipples were soaking wet! The aroma was fantastic!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous