All Comments on 'Lovely Linda's Back Door'

by TSpank61

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too matter-of-fact

Boom, and it happens. Simply lacks eroticism.

TSpank61TSpank61over 7 years agoAuthor
Point Taken

In my defense, this is the third installment in a series of stories. Reading the first two would give more background. I should have noted that in an introduction. Your point is valid and well taken when this is read as a stand alone story.

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Of course

Of course I'd like to read about that night with Sara and I hope the two women spank and strapon this naughty boy how he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it.

I like stories that are short and to the point. If I want to read a novel, I will go to the library.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I loved the story and I would like to read more of your adventures with her , her friends and anything else that you want to share with us .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awakening Linda

I loved the build up of this story and would like to read more of your sexual adventures with Linda. She is clearly a very experienced and creative lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue!

love this story...i hope sarah is much older and bigger/thicker..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

What a story. I came at every point you came. Thank you

Abramsonabe@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story of a young man growing up , well , and well trained.

Please bring on the story of sarah. looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm 59 but I love a young hard cock up my arse. My young lovers tell me that their wives or girlfriends will only let them have pussy and when I ask them to play with my rosebud not one of them has ever refused. I like to be on my back with my legs pulled up and wide. In this position I can see the ecstasy on their faces as they pop their cock in me and then I tell them to fuck me hard and fire their load into me. The guys even like looking at my anal gape when they pull out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To the lady anonymous before

I wish that there were more women like you around. I love fucking a women's arse and of course giving her the pleasure she deserves. Shame you are probably all the way over in the USA an not here in Oz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Mmmm, i am a mature lady, lets just say i have seen 55, but amongst the things i really like is having a hard cock pounding my ass. Nothing like it, i watch their face when i guide their cock to my anus. There are not too many men who do not like it. Age does not matter to me, the last guy who deposited his load deep into my ass was 28, on my back he liked it so much he did it twice, causing me to orgasm many times. Yes, my ass was sore for 3 or 4 days but a soreness i like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Mature Lady

A lady 20 years older was my best sex ever. I have had all ages, but this lady who accepted me until she got a pacemaker, was the hottest. She was very anal and would grunt and grind her hips against me when I performed analingus. Then she wanted my penis al the way inside her backside. I tore at her all I could because she wanted it rough. I came hard after 15 minutes of banging her anally and sometimes she would fall asleep afterwards, lying there with her dripping anus on the pillow. She loved to smell when it was dirty and I did not mind either. She did me orally and vaginally, but anal was her favorite, in fact having orgasms that was sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stinky Sex with the Old Lover

My lady of her 70s and I in my 50s both hot for each other, always patting her butt as we walked from store to store. Anyway, J liked to do it outdoors in her back yard. One night while we were watching TV, she got up to go to the bedroom and when she came back, she had on black high heels, black panties, and a black bra. She threw a blanket my way and suggested we go outside. God! I was so very excited at the prospects. There were neighbors, but we were never confronted by any of them. I spread the blanket down and I stripped in the dark. She took off her panties and kneeled down dog style on the blanket. She said she wanted it down and dirty. I licked her hole and she grunted and ground her backside against my face. I stuck my tongue as far as I could and she squealed with glee. She told me she was full and to be careful. I really didn't care right then. She yelled that she wanted me and I rose to stick my swollen dick inside her anus. It went in fairly easily and I could tell she was full of feces. She said for me to ram it and I did. We could smell her offal as I continued to fuck her backside. She exclaimed she could smell it and to not stop. My dick was so brown and dirty. J started to scream and after two or three minutes more, she said to take it out. I knew why. As soon as I did, she let it loose and out came mounds of feces. She peed and pooped right on the blanket. I watched as best I could in the moonlight and masturbated my dirty dick furiously. I came hard much of it splashing her legs. She said she came while she was pooping. I had never heard of that happening before and never since except with J. We left the blanket right where it was, to throw away the next day. J and I went inside to shower and wash each other off before bed. What a woman J was! I guess I was her enema. More later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enema Sex with J

J and I hit hotels occasionally on the way to the beach. This time I carried two salt water enemas with us. We hit the Comfort Inn and got naked as soon as we could. I had her stick her butt in my face and I had at it, licking it for all I was worth. She saw the enemas on the side table and said she wanted one. I inserted it and squeezed it all into her. Then I wasted no time in putting in the second one. She took it all and then grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. She had me lie down in the tub and she stood over me facing my feet. I reached up and parted her buttocks and after a second or two she let the stream of fluid out right onto my chest. Then came her feces and her piss. It came and came and came. I was almost overcome with the smell, but I was too excited seeing her evacuate her bowels. She finished and then turned around to see what a mess she had made. She watched as I masturbated hard mixing her pee, poop and fluids onto my penis. I came so hard and she laughed hard watching me. She was so wicked that evening. I loved it. We cleaned the tub and later she cleaned me and herself. I could not get rid of the smell for a while, however. But that was ok with me. Memories were so wonderful of the most basic personal actions that most people never get to enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTSpank61@TSpank61
286 Followers
Back after a few years. Some new short stuff posted recently, working on a couple longer stories. Will publish as I finish them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lovely Linda Series Info