All Comments on 'Along Came a Spider Ch. 04'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally!

I can't tell you how excited I was to see a new chapter of this story! Love, love, love it!

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 7 years ago

God, she's making ME anxious! Lol.

Good writing. I love that we STILL don't know what's going on.

Now, I need to know, any word on Treasure? I'm dying for the ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Sauce

Need more!!! So many unanswered questions need answers. So glad you picked this up again. Can't wait to read more! I do hope you write some more in James POV, would really like to know what's going on in his head. Either way keep it up!

HornyButterfreeHornyButterfreeover 7 years ago

I almost forgot the excitment that bubbles from me when I see a submission from you. And, no surprise, it was super captivating and kept me on my toes! Question! After they were done doing the naughty did he see blood on his matress? *over dramatic gasp*

Anyway, I eagerly await to see the next chapter! c:

PsychocandyPsychocandyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, everyone!

Glad you liked it. And Pallas, I'm working on it at the moment. I'm not going to make any promises, but I'm going to say that it's gonna be soon and I'll update everyone the moment it gets submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So glad your still writing. Can't wait to read more I have so many questions and while not the most important or even the most intriguing one I do wonder the series is called Along Came a Spider. I assume it has to do with the nursery rhyme Ms. Muffit but I don't see how? Anyway keep it up can't wait for chapter 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love you psychocandy

You have no idea how happy I am that your still continuing this story! I was so scared for a while that you weren't coming back to it! I just love james he's absolutely the perfect mix of adorable and sexy! You are such a talented writer

PsychocandyPsychocandyover 7 years agoAuthor
:D

By golly, I love you too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Liked it until the sexual assault that went on in graphic detail..??? Was that completely necessary?

PsychocandyPsychocandyover 7 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry. The "Hammonds" are two very ruthless individuals who don't have a lot of sympathy for otherworldly beings or things that go bump in the night, and they tend to treat them like objects or something sub-human. I wanted to illustrate the bleakness of her situation as best as I could, and I apologize if I wound up eroticizing her sexual assault.

If you'd like, you can PM me. I'd very much appreciate any pointers you have on how I can edit the scene and make it less...sexy?

Thanks for the input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was thrilled to see you had updated, but when they finally hooked up I was over the moon! I love that there is always something that incites intrigue, even just in more mundane scenarios- subtle things like Lily making that comment, him noticing something on the bed, etc. It really hooks the reader's attention and makes us want to continue reading. You are truly a talented writer and I'm grateful that I stumbled upon this story. I can't wait for the next chapter :)

P.S. You're so respectful and sweet to your fans. I think that speaks volumes about your character (in a good way). I hope that person realizes your intentions weren't malicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really love this story, please carry it on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Psychocandy please quit your job and do this full time

You have so much talent it's unreal. I'm so hooked to your writing, I've literally read it all. If you're not already you should take measures to make this your job! Write a book and I will buy the shit out of it!! I'm not even joking, I am living for your updates 😂😍❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love it!!! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this!!!

I can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please update soon! Your writing is so captivating I need to know what happens next! 💖

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pringles

Wow.

Hope u update soon cause your stories are like Pringles when u start reading u can't stop. Yummy!

Can't wait for next.

PsychocandyPsychocandyabout 7 years agoAuthor
The next chapter has been submitted. <3

Give it a couple days! I hope you all like it.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

wow

im so caught p in this...the lair you have created. wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
431 Followers
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES