All Comments on 'Five Years and Four Days Ch. 02'

by careythomas

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Finally!!! Yes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait.

Damn it! Now that I'm hooked, where is "Day 3"?! 5 stars.

TMH98TMH98over 7 years ago
Don't rush, but please rush!

I can't wait for the next part! Honestly I have mixed feelings about you leaving me here without another part. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

i beg you please careythomas i need day 3 asap this story is very addictive thank you hope you release it very soon

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A wonderful chapter!

So very good and very yummy! Thank you!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
Great Part

finally they quit beating around the bush and admitted their feeling for one another, I have to give you credit, the build up to this is really great, you leave the reader wanting to find out what happens next time, I hope you will not keep us waiting to long

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm in love with this story

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome! Want more!

I will be checking back everyday in anticipation for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

The story is great. Can't wait for next chapter.

RedVelvetRedboneRedVelvetRedboneover 7 years ago
Please continue writing!

I know that you have already submitted the rest of this series for posting, and I am extremely excited to read all of it. I just wanted to encourage you to continue writing beyond this story. You have a way of making the story real, and creating characters to which your readers can relate. I hope that you continue to share your talent with us, and I look forward to your future works. Thanks for writing!

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 7 years ago
Keep writing

This is an amazing story you are really a very good writer thank you. Please don't keep us waiting too long.

txshortbreadtxshortbreadover 7 years ago
You did it again....SCORE!

Excellent as always..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*****

Wow! I love the way you write! Please post SOON :)

QRD23QRD23over 7 years ago

LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for ➡CHAPTER 3!!!!!!⬅

kedveskedvesover 7 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoy reading this story. I love the build up and anticipation.. i am really looking forward to more. i love the gentle approach and honesty of the story.

thanks for writing it :)

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Lovely, erotic, sensual. Beautifully written authentic narrative. You've captured the textures & buances of the complexitirs between people wondering if the other felt the same. This is absolutely brilliant. I do hope you cpntinue this series for I've gotten so intensely attached to your chatactets they feel so real, as if they sre ftiends. Oh, did I say what an smazong series you've written?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A love story that climbs to #1

Thank you for transporting us back almost 50 years. It is like reliving our own romance. So well written it catches all the little insecurities that I'm sure we all went through, when we weren't so sure as to how our 'crush' actually felt. Being gay was hard enough but being in love with a girl that wasn't, even in the 60's was tough. Yes everything worked out for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well written. good pacing. I like the depth of the characters and ths non chalant nature of the story. Its passionare without being over the top.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Very nice!

So far this story has been extremely well written, and the characters are great. I've been really enjoying the rather slow build up in it as well. Thanks for sharing it with us!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaabout 7 years ago
That...

was a hell of a way to pause a love story 5-years in the making: with a cliff hanger!!

All teeth gnashing aside, that was a superb chapter denouement - providing us (readers) the knowledge that the characters are CRAZY about each other, as well as giving us something hawt to anticipate!

Great work!

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 6 years ago
Better late than never

So great they feel the same way, and can finally be together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Unbelievably hot. A masterclass in the distinction between erotic and pornographic.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
A great chapter!

Some stories demand more than 5 stars, but as that's the most I can give, I give it happily. Your fine spider's web catches me, as it does the rest of us, and we watch with agonising expectations as your protagonists edge close to where they need to be. Another wonderfully winning chapter.

RebeccaERebeccaEover 4 years ago
Excellent

Gorgeous, erotic, sensual, and beautifully written. You've nailed the nuances of people wondering if the other though the same. Just love your characters.

NinetySevenNinetySevenover 4 years ago
Brilliant pacing

Your pacing of events is immaculate and I really liked how you highlighted the way we second guess things, and how sometimes settle on the side of "it'll never happen" just so we don't feel worse.

The sex scene that will eventually happen is now so well earned. 👌🔥

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Wow! In my head, I was like " aren't we dragging out the tension too much" when you brought them together. Awesome.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Breathtaking as your kisses in the story

Love your talented ar style writing ..... Sitting beside your actresses and watching them ..... Great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You write so well that I found myself both identifying with, and jealous of, both women— and I’m a hetero cis-male.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your characters are both such lovely people, but sadly not perfect.

This was made clear when Jess attempts to select a wine at the Italian restaurant. “‘A white wine – maybe a Chianti?’ I looked at Alex, who was scanning the menu,” you’ve written.

The waiter then walks away, sniggering to himself. Chianti, often served in a fiasco, is full-bodied red wine.

careythomascareythomasabout 3 years agoAuthor

Great catch! There's a missing "or"! I will correct!

Kaori86Kaori86over 2 years ago

Goodness, I can't get enough haha.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonover 2 years ago

Is Cathy's middle name Carol? Or was that just a senior moment a little early?

careythomascareythomasover 2 years agoAuthor

There was an errant "carol" that I thought I corrected -- will go back and take a look. Thank you!

Butch_BabyButch_Babyover 1 year ago

Read this story so many times but I never noticed "<?> Thoughts and text messages </?>" before. Like <?> Jess likes me back??? </?> which is quite annoying. I've changed devices recently so I don't know if that's why even though other stories are ok. Anyway.. I hope it sorts itself out or I mentally skip over them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercareythomas@careythomas
Twitter: @CareyThomas144 I set up a twitter account to deal with the plagiarizer (but then she blocked me) but now that I have an account, I thought I'd let you all know! . Recommended reading order: Five Years and Four Days Summer and Fall Looking at the Sun A Ghost o...