All Comments on 'Loving Wife - Pain Slut'

by Ciceri

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Pain

Nice bit. Interesting that pain enters

Many lives as sex loses it's youthful luster.

Anticipation can bring orgasms of monumental proportions.

Waiting for more.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 7 years ago
Earned the 5-star rating

Expert pacing. One of the hottest BDSM stories I've ever read. I felt like I was in that room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow...

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Would like to see more. Just the tip of the iceberg. Set-up was a bit abrupt, but the action was nice. More.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing a great story

It reminded me of a past lover. I didn't recognize it at the time but she was beyond my dominance S/M skills. She wanted more and I didn't know how to give what she needed. Back then.....outside help never occurred to us.

Exploring erotic pain is missed by most of us.

CiceriCiceriabout 6 years agoAuthor
re recent comments

My wife's tolerance for pain had always been a known factor outside of her sexuality. The awkward approach and discovery of her masochistic side was largely unspoken. We both knew she was ready for pain and humiliation but I could not give it to her. That's not in me. In the next chapter, we'll see my wife's tormentor take liberties not expressly given to him. Will wife protest? Will I protest? Wait and see, dear readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YES! YES! YES!

BRAVA!

EroticallyWicked

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nipple abuse

My wife loved having string loops tied around tightly to each nipple. So tight that when I pulled they would not slip. Each nipple would stay tied until they turned a deep blue.

She would then get on hands and knees raising her ass and begging for my belt. No soft taps ever. I whipped fifteen to twenty strikes sometimes raising blood. She loved the pain. I would also invite a friend to watch and when she's was this one whipped, he would fuck her ass or cunt. She's a good slave.6

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiceri@Ciceri
75 Followers
I'm just a guy who decided to share personal stories here. I only write erotica when I'm aroused. I like the receiving end of a whip. Check out my original works at Cicero6 as well..