All Comments on 'Parts of Desire Ch. 01'

by thatsbogus

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 7 years ago
Excellent read

Good build-up, believable characters and hot scenes, definitely 5 stars!

Soma99Soma99over 7 years ago
I was surprised when I saw this was 5 Literotica Pages...

When I was reading it before it went by so fast. Very well thought out story. Would have been five stars without any sex.

rayironrayironabout 7 years ago
Applause!

Both unusual and excellent. Best Lit story i've read in some time.

My hat off to you good sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very respectful

Very sweet of your main character to respect Rania like that. This story is so adorable and I love it so much.

Much love,

a muslim woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Marvelous

This is by far the excellent story I've read over here.

Can you put up another part for this like a continuation ?

Because in so intrested in this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely story

Full of love, kindness, understanding, and very very sweet sex. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just wow

I've seen many tales struggling to find the right spot between sex and romance, but this one just made it perfectly. It's so heartwarming, and sweet, but still REALLY hot. I like the fact that you tried to make it as realistic as possible too, it kinda ruins the mood when a story was going extremely well, but has plain impossible sex (like, hey, I love you, so I'm gonna fuck your mom). Well made characters, clever storytelling, good use of fast forwards and a natural feeling of events, you made one of the best pieces of erotic art! Ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Honestly, mate you've absolutely blew that out of the water. Also, you are very well knowledgeable about the arab culture. I've read some real derogatory stories about Muslims here. But this was exceptional, well done mate. And please please please di another part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Bless your heart for being so culturally sensitive and respectful. Not only it inspires respect in the (Muslim) reader, but it also makes the story much more realistic. I'm sure the events you made up here did actually happen to many Muslims in the West. Keep up the good work.

A Muslim student in Canada

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo

Very sensitive treatment of Saudi woman's experience. Inshallah you will write more stories as good as the three you've posted so far. Minor, perhaps pedantic critique: Words spelled correctly but not the correct word in a couple of sentences. Also, how did Rania's "miniature marshmallow" sized nipple become huge in the next paragraph? Or did Ryan's stimulation work wonders? But overall, hot story much better than those usually found here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for this excellent story.

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
Inshallah...multiple orgasms everyday!

At university I met many Saudi men. I have traveled and had Saudi customers. I appreciate the respect and sensual nature of your writing. Have you been to Saudi Arabia yet? Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've never been to Saudi Arabia but i did live & work elsewhere in the Middle East for about 6 years. YOU BRILLIANTLY WROTE A LOVE STORY. I GAVE YOU AN A+ (way above expectations)!!!

I had & still have a lot of appreciation for Arab way of life.

I think that you wrote a very nice story, which is

VERY EROTIC,

TOTALLY REALISTIC,

VERY ROMANTIC.

You DID NOT show any disrespect for Middle Eastern culture.

Love scenes were written from the heart plus they were masterfully crafted. BRAVISSIMO!

Attn: thatsbogus

THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY.

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 5 years ago
Great

I thought it was great. And that's saying something considering I didn't get the gratification I wanted at the end. Well done. You should write more for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wait

That last line, is this based on a personal experience????

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 3 years ago

A very fine job! Well written, believable characters, perfect pacing and a delightfully hot sliding scene! I look forward to reading the other chapters in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just wanted to say WOW! This is just an amazing beautiful story! You are so knowledgeable and didn’t disrespect the religion or culture! I was cringing at the beginning because usually people write derogatory stuff about Muslim characters but this was very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed that this was a story well told...I do not know as the author did not as to the accuracy of all elements of the story but they were definitely plausible to this simple man. A.F.C. Somerset.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good narrative and build up with a balanced view from all sides. Write more , you are definitely made for it.

karli1234karli1234almost 2 years ago

Great story. I loved reading it. I am not a women but I am muslim and can relate a little bit. you did write well. Thanks

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 1 year ago

Brilliant writing. The discussions between the characters are totally absorbing, and interesting to me. I have given the story 5 stars and I haven't even finished reading chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthatsbogus@thatsbogus
693 Followers
Update, February 9: I'm 5,600 words into a new story that I anticipate posting as a one-off. It'll be a long read, and I'm aiming for something both more emotional and more romantic than my usual oeuvre. I've learned a long time ago never to set deadlines for myself, but the w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES