All Comments on 'My Cottage Neighbour Joe'

by canaigle

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love this

love to have a young guy like him to suck me and fill his mouth with cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Nobody bothers to reciprocate? The poor cottager has to service others and gets nothing in return but a mouthful of cum?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I love reading your stories about cocksuckers. One of the things I love most is that they never progress to getting fucked. I feel like that is the difference between being a cocksucker and being gay. A cocksucker just wants to suck cock and swallow your cum and gay men want to fuck and have a more romantic relationship. I have never tried drinking a man's piss although I have licked it off his cock after he peed so I have tasted it. I do love sucking the cock of an alpha male and wish I could be the personal cocksucker for a man like that and maybe even suck a couple of his friends if he wanted me to service them.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
One of the very best!!

I beleive it to be my very best fantasie,

Thanks for writing it down

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Just love this stroy!!

So I read it again, only wanting to find a way to exclusively save it, I would do anything to be in his place, exactly as you described it.

Thank you for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring AF to me.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

like rwa4768 comment. surprised it took so long to accept his bladder contents

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a cocksucker fantasy! Love the idea of being under a table with a hairy masculine crotch in white underwear expecting to be serviced like that, legs spread wide, displaying his package and letting me grow hard at the thought of the service I was about to enjoy giving this Alpha male with his thick hairy thighs spread expectantly...the scent of his big plump cock and hairy balls slick with his man scent from previous self pleasuring expected to be cleaned up by me under the table as I inhale and enjoy his masculinity as he deposits his scent all over my face as I dive into the hottest situation I could ever imagine....I edged through this story and lapped up my leaking precum as best I could trying to keep up with the leaking...imagining being in this position...so hot I leaked enough to make my underwear and pj bottoms wet with precum as I tried to keep up and lick as much of the drips as I could wishing I was doing this very thing under a table now! I wonder if my wife will notice my crusty underwear after this one! Great story, other than the peeing, everything else, very hot, man scent included!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous