All Comments on 'Jocks of the South Pt. 12A'

by scottgoulding123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love

I love to see the growing love story between Nick and Francis, and how Francis is so horny for Nick. Love Francis' hairy chest and body. Keep these two guys together and loving each other!

VDinmorVDinmorabout 7 years ago
Excitement please

will everything work out for these two? Will Francis end up breaking Nick's heart, or the other way around? It's also annoying how infrequently you post chapters. This chapter was not worth the wait to be honest.

scottgoulding123scottgoulding123almost 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

I am still writing Jocks of the South! I just submitted 12B, Chapter 13 is getting posted in about a week and I’m currently working on the last chapter, Part 14. Again, I’m sorry for the huge delay but I was taking a bit of a break from writing in order to focus on school, and uploading also got difficult for me once exams rolled around. It takes a lot longer to upload on Literotica, and I always submit to a different site first (the process to upload is easier and they post a lot quicker, I also have a bigger following on there) so for those of you invested in the series, you can follow me on my blog (scottsgaystories.tumblr.com) for updates on my progress, new stories/series and timely notifications for when a new story is posted. You can also send me messages on there so everyone’s questions are answered at once, since most people have the same questions and answering dozens of emails can be really difficult for me. Some bonus chapters are available on the blog that aren’t uploaded elsewhere.

Thank you to all my wonderful readers and supporters. I hope you’ve enjoyed this chapter and will like the next one too. I’m also working on a new series, taking into account all the feedback given to me by readers and using the experience I’ve gained over the last two years or so (most of Jocks of the South was written in 2015). I’ve written the first bit of it and I can already feel that it will be better and more polished than JOTS by leaps and bounds. Thanks again!

Cheers,

~Scott

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 6 years ago
Am so into this series

I haven’t been able to put this down, the first opportunity I get I set aside some time

to read about a Francis and Nick,.... Scott, I’ve loved this series so much, you’re a fantastic writer and fitting this in while you’re world spins it’s amazing, really is. Thanks again, have a fantastic day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

For two guys that don’t want anyone to know they are together, the sure take higher risks of fucking and sucking in public when they know there is a big chance of getting caught. Plus their clothes and breath must always smell like fresh cum. No one is fooled by that!!

And why has Francis been dishonest about Matt attending the wedding. It makes NO sense and seems like cheap manufactured drama in the story. If Francis would lie about something meaningless like this then what else would he lie about and hide from Nick? Super sketchy behavior with no point to it??!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hello, This story is ok but I don't understand why they take so much risk if they don't want anyone to know about them. Why is Francis scared of telling Nick that Matt was coming to the wedding? Although some of the story don't make sense the sex is still hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscottgoulding123@scottgoulding123
397 Followers
For bonus chapters and to be notified right away when a new chapter is posted, you can follow me at my blog: gouldingerotica.tumblr.com . There you will also find updates on new series that I'm working on. I usually post my stories to Literotica a couple weeks or so after they...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES