All Comments on 'Best Jewish Friend's Sister'

by swollenbell

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dani_lrlmdani_lrlmabout 7 years ago
The kids are Jewish anyhow.

According to Jewish tradition and law, the children of a Jewish mother are Jewish in all aspects. So it did not matter in the least that the man she fell in love with - or lusted after - was non Jewish.

The story is too short for 5 so I gave it 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is Not a Religious Forum

I loved the story. Very hot. But the comment above is idiotic. The author was not making a major religious statement. It was just context. By the way...by law (since you mentioned it) every person in America gets to choose his/her own religious status. The days of being "born into a religion" are long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice one

I guess jewish girls are nice. Would be great to have a girl who only does bareback sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

She says "I want a Goy cock filling up my fertile pussy with good strong sperm. He knows I want to have a strong healthy baby and not have to worry about all the genetic crap that I carry." This is because it's well-known that Jews have a lot of genetic disorders, and are somewhat inbred.

Also, pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

To the comment above Jews are an enthic group with a unique genetic profile as well as a religious group. So certainly people are born into it.

For some reason a lot of Jewish girls are into the idea of getting smashed and taken by a fascist aryan.

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

really short...

so she gave up law school...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Story Five Stars Great Fuck Hot Cunt RW

SatyrDickSatyrDick6 months ago

[30.10.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous