All Comments on 'Supernatural: Dean's Witch Ch. 01'

by HoneyInPlaid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SilverDawnSilverDawnabout 7 years ago
Loved it! But confused!

I loved it! As always enjoyed it. The way you write is magic!

But I'm confused is this like the same premises as your other witch story? Or is it a different version??

HoneyInPlaidHoneyInPlaidabout 7 years agoAuthor
Quick Response...

Thank you! To answer your question.... The stories sort of involve some of the same elements in terms of the witch's daughter character (and one spell), but I took them in two different directions. The other was the one I was working on first, plot/writing-wise, but you can't post reluctance stories in the Celebs & Fanfiction category, and when I learned that, I started thinking about what a different direction would look like for the same type of character and the base problem. So, in the end, there are similarities with the series, but they're shaping up in two very different ways, and I've got ideas for how they're going to diverge in varying ways. So, readers of both will definitely find similarities, but hopefully also enjoy them as two very different series :) I'm going to go back and forth between the two, though, and see where I end up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautifully written!

Your writing flows so effortlessly! I absolutely loved your story and I will be waiting impatiently for more! As an avid Supernatural fan, I think you captured Dean amazingly well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. I adore Supernatural and especially Dean....

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
i thought so.

I thought there was a close similarity in the two stories. I'm not sure how the "Celeb Fan Fiction" category fits in though. Maybe that will become apparent later.

I just want to say that I am enjoying this story better, because there was no "rape". I much prefer the "love" involved here. You may recall from my comments on "Daughters..." that I am not really into that. I almost didn't read that story after your disclaimer, but I decided to give it a try anyway.

Anyway, I am really liking this story, and if things go as they look, the spell that her mom put on her will become moot. Too bad the spell doesn't effect both of them, then the story could end "happily ever after" with both of them experiencing multiple orgasms every time into eternity. Ha, Ha! I am such a romantic.

I love your writing, and the stories are good. 5*s from me on all of your endeavors. Well, on to the next chapter. I probably won't have diarrhea of the keyboard in the future. TY again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fan fiction

Blackknight314 - If you are unclear about how this is fan fiction then you are not familiar with the TV series Supernatural.

HoneyInPlaidHoneyInPlaidover 5 years agoAuthor
Folks looking for more...

I'm going to come back to this story, I promise. Recently, though, I've been focused on Daughter of a Witch, freshly renamed, which will soon be published as a full-blown novel. Check out my profile or message me for details--there's a sequel completed in the publishing works, too! As always, thanks for the love and the encouragement :) .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous