All Comments on 'Incestual Thoughts: New Beginnings'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect little family

Thank you for such a delicious little family tale. The foursome was original concept to daddy's desire to not only see his son mount his mother again but to reach the high point and watch his son cum inside his sweet mother. Having the kinky girlfriend help push this loving couple to the edge was nice. Mom and son are now hooked on hot incestious orgasms but both desire to organs together as the son fills his fertile mother with his seed. I think it will nonstop sex for the next few months as dad watches his son wear his mothers pussy out, and at the same time feel his sons fiancé 's tight pussy grip his cock while she calls him daddy and begs for daddy to cum in her pussy. In three months I hope daddy walks his daughter down the isle to marry his son as the very pregnant mother of the groom watches. They can go away on the honeymoon the bride fucking her father-in-law while they watch the mother of the groom be taken again by her son as she begs for her son to give her hubby to knock up her daughterinlaw.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
Wham-bam

Too rushed and not enough detail. E.g., what does the mom look like? The wife? Jarid? It's just jump on a pussy, hop on a dick, do whatever and rut like beasts without any consideration: there's no resistance, no doubts, no real issues to overcome. Even fiction has to have some reality in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
disagree with wham bam

I thought the emotional and moral crisis was well built. Sometimes the emotional drama is more important than the physical details. Haven't you ever wanted to bypass the 'better describe her now' and get to the raw emotion? This writer majored on the majors, and in my opinion knocked it out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

a great piece of writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What did Todger65 do?

Because there were a lot of errors in this story. Plus, I agree with Wham Bam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sexy and wish the same too

I want my mom and my dad and I are talking to make it happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great hot story.

I am a fan of many of your stories. This one is really hot. Please continue with Jarids mom and Kevin include the girls. Perhaps Meadow has a brother or a mom that joins the family. Keep those stories cumming. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well written.

Loved the story. Please continue with another chapter. There are so many possibilities with the characters. Keep up the good work. I'm a fan.

qualsqualsover 6 years ago
soooo good

instant classic. Would love to read more. thank you!

Moms_SonMoms_Sonover 5 years ago
I hope you continue this

I hope you continue this story... at least one more chapter to deal with the obvious story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Difficult read.

Had a tough time with my aching cock in my hand on the edge the entire time, but wanting to read the whole story before orgasming. So hot!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Only thing is I would rather The mother had not needed to get so drunk to be able to let herself go with her son. I would rather she had succumbed to just The sexuality of her son. But you gave us a good story with stroking memories .

nashman1000nashman1000over 4 years ago
Great writing

I have read several of your stories, and I really like your writing style. It would be great if you continued this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story ... but

Interesting story, but the momentum of it slows too often.

For example, too many protestations from the mother... one or two adds to the impact when they first get together but continuing after their tryst? It breaks the build up as it feels to the reader we are going backwards and starting over which reduces the enjoyment of the story.

Pretty sure I saw quite, instead of quiet in there. And a couple of other incorrect words (Spelled correctly, just the wrong word).

Way too much use of huff or huffed. Great word, but for better effect it should be used sparingly.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyalmost 4 years ago
hot stuff fo schizzel....

You NEED to continue this story.....get the Grandma involved......hurry bob0

Archimedes59Archimedes59almost 4 years ago
Love this story

I agree that Sam protests too much, but this is an excellent story. Please continue it. Grandma needs dick....and pussy.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Awesome fucking story! Please continue it with grandma coming to visit! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best story I’ve ever heard need part three with grandma

need part three with grandma

bbwmilfsbbwmilfsabout 3 years ago
Hot

This story is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes,but what happens now? Do they do they form a family and have kids?

Who fathers or.mothers the kids? Lots of possibilities.

LeB

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

LOVED the story...but...way too many situations where the wording wasn't correct or misspellings. Not trying to be a Debbie downer here, just letting you know what my opinion is. Yet, it is a magnificent story though!!!

Five Stars :-)

xxxdaddyg69xxxdaddyg69over 1 year ago

Loved it!!! Very HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Great story but one word puzzled me until I worked it out. You wrote" jester" instead of "gesture". That made me 😃

olblueyesolblueyes12 months ago

OMG!! no excuse for grammatical and spelling errors,,,,none,,,never,,,,,,,ever!!

alan_deealan_dee9 months ago

I gotta say that the dad sure fucked like a chump over this last session. Not doing anything for anyone, just letting Meadows do all the work to make him bust a nut, and then busting that nut way quicker than anyone else involved. So what if he said it wasn't how he wanted the event to happen. He said that with his dick in his future daughters mouth and hands. To late to whine and complain at that point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4108 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES