All Comments on 'Kerrie's Last Patient of the Day'

by SwooningSuzie

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

More please - looking fwd to a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You need to be writing more stories. Really good.

Rw43Rw43about 7 years ago
Hitchcock is here!

Imagine combining the graphic detail of good porn with an unfulfilled but pervasive feeling of dread and suspense created by the master Alfred Hitchcock.

That's what you've done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It seems to me Teresa the nurse knows what he's up to and deliberately facilitated it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Owned

She's owned now. One I'm in a white girl she's mine. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just Use

"as best she could". You don't need a second as!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

Stupid conceot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice job..got more?

good story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot story....

Thanks for a hot story very well told. I have seen a lot of black cocks and being seduced by the beauty of black is understandable. I was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really enjoyed this

Would like to see how Kerrie' s descent to black cock slut continues . Great opening . Chapter 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 2

Michael sends private emails to both Jen and Kerri to come to his house on a Saturday afternoon. Both are owned and blackmailed with incriminating video he took of them. Both are told to come at separate times. Door opens, a beautiful black girl leads each into house to bedroom where she exerts dominance of each with brutal slaps to face and to undress from conservative wear to dress in slut wear. Then she forces each to kiss her submissively before taking each at a different time to bedroom where Michael is with his member jutting upward . She identifies herself as their mistress and watches each do it with Michael, stopping to correct errors being made by them until they do it correctly. Finally, she identifies herself as Michael's girlfriend and shows the discipline she exacted against them to do it perfectly like naturally born sluts. Finally, she collars them into learning how to seduce each other and their mistress as lesbian sluts. Jen is ordered to quit her job and move into the house as a domestic, taking care of Michael and his well endowed Dad while getting punished for racism toward black people by Mom. Kerrie is told to take care of the family when they come for medical checkups and be available for Saturday house calls.

Whynotus11Whynotus11about 7 years ago
Very erotic

There's no bigger turn on than fighting your impulse only to finally give in to the pleasure. Well done! Look forward to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story by a talented writer.

Please continue on with another chapter. I am sure there are many of us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WORDS must equal IMAGES

Please do a better job of choosing the appropriate words that properly convey the image you want the reader to envision. For example, these phrases: "...prostrate in front of the endowed young man..." and "...Kerrie reached a prostrate position..." are not correct as both use the word "prostrate" which means 'lying down'. In fact, it means 'lying face down'. Make things more simple and quit searching for words you don't know or are not sure what they mean. You could have just written "knelt" and "kneeling" and I'm sure everyone would have been happy. As a writer you should know that when blatant errors in grammar or punctuation occur, the reader's attention is interrupted and the story's continuity as well as the reader's enjoyment are affected.

That being said, I like the premise of the tale and your development of both the characters and story-line. Overall, a good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More of the story!

Teresa may be domesticating Jen to serve Michael and extorting money and jewelry from her to avoid Michael. And on Monday, he will become more dominant with Kerrie after letting her know she has a copy of the video Michael sent her. Kerrie will find herself working more and harder as a doctor to please minority patients of both sexes by becoming more nicer to them than she was before when she was do professionally cool and dismissive to them. Having Teresa watching her and correcting errors she makes in a private discipline spanking session. Turning Kerri onto a meek submissive servant from a coolly detached professional by making her do the office clerical records two hours after work with a growling belly while having to hear her diatribes against racism and paying back to the minority community by doing more community service at minority clinics on Saturday's and paying house calls at Michael's house with Teresa supervising the visit. Kerrie gets used to the smells of black men and women without batting an eye or picking up her nose as submissively smiles at them like a caring submissive should do while hearing Teresa's paddle redenning her wide ass.

keystone00000keystone00000over 6 years ago
Hot

Hot story! Needs a part two. You have to get Michael to turn Kerrie into a full blown sex slave who finally succumbs to the incredible sex and falls head over heels in love with her blackmailer. And make sure Michael takes Kerrie in her marital bed and inevitably gets her pregnant

TabithaRaiderTabithaRaiderover 6 years ago
Kill the piece of shit.

I read it all the way to the end. I was hoping that the doctor would reach out and seize something, anything that she could use to stab into his neck. Gore open his filthy, rapist throat.

Don't leave the story like this. Don't leave the doctor having been raped by this 6'3" animal. At least please have him come back to the practice, try and harm the doctor aha. She could use a scalpel to slash across his face, cutting across both eyes, blinding him. As he staggers back screeching, clutching at his eyes, the doctor could move behind him and cut each of his Achilles tendons, dropping him to the floor in a crumpled. All she need do then is slam a fire extinguisher into his face, take out a pair of string loaded cast cutting scissors and castrate him.

Leave the filthy zoo animal on the floor to bleed out. Shut the exam room behind her and pin his penis and crushed testicles to the door using the same surgical knife with a note attached just saying;

_______________________________

Exam complete.

No hernia present.

Billable for 2 appointments.

No follow up needed.

_______________________________

There's no joy or sweet feeling for anyone in the story. It's just a young defenceless doctor being raped by a male who belongs in a zoo.

SweatermeatSweatermeatover 6 years ago
The best!

Fantastic would love to see a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot!

Hot,. Hot, Hot!!!!!! Please do a part 2! Love stories where reluctance is followed by giving in, acceptance, and ultimately participation. Kerrie needs to get visits by her new young lover again and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
disgusting

Im so sick of this interracial crapheap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm sorry that I read this.

Wrong, on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
End her

Should have took her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great read ... I hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked how he made her say the N word but he should have had her do it more. A lot more. Raceplay is hot as hell, especially in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband should be waiting for her, naked and horny, and then shoot himself when he finds her stretched out and creampies.

Adam51Adam51about 1 year ago

Racist language and plot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Decent cross use of psychological theories by using a type of Stockholm syndrome with what is an obvious rape. The author giving the assumption she was stupid, enough to question herself rather than immediately reporting the violation, because if she did it wouldn't matter if someone uses physical force, coercion, or blackmail to get their victims to comply during the assault, they would still be going away for a long long time where he belongs in prison, where rapists get special attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous