All Comments on 'GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 03'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Just_the_tipJust_the_tipabout 7 years ago
Well Done

As always, i enjoyed this chapter. Your writing has been steadily improving over the years and you are mastering the art of anticipation. The fact that I'd prefer a sex scene on every installment (or that we didn't have to wait so long) is irrelevant. This is your story and it is good. If we as readers want something different then maybe we should write it. Maybe then you would have something to read. Keep it up, TheTalkMan!

AlnameAlnameabout 7 years ago
NIce

I like how each of the patients (plus that Pirate Queen story) seems like they could sustain a story of their own. Makes the world feel even bigger.

By the way, is Tracy's boss someone we already know from your other stories?

kidd_johnsonkidd_johnsonabout 7 years ago

I hope Jana's friend gets a story of her own

laad4e08laad4e08about 7 years ago
I know it's not possible.

I like Andrew so much. I know it's not possible For this story line, but I would love if Andrew could keep his wife and have Maggie the way he really seems to want. He really seems to love his wife and Maggie can in no way replace her... sometimes the animal needs to eat.

ranfallboyranfallboyabout 7 years ago
Were getting there

Andrew's fall is near it's sad but exciting at the same time I can't wait for the next chapter to see how the nude shoot goes and although it has been said by a few already but Pirate Queen Lenora feels like she could be a story of her own.

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 7 years ago
Unsolicited advice

Please Talkman, try another path. Don't make it the same old tripe, you have given us, with great success in the past.

You have the skill to give us a tale with a twist. The unexpected ending. Something that will make us sit up and say " I did not fucking see that coming". Please please please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Missed the point.

You wasted too much time on the photo-text. It became repetitive and anticlimactic. Should have been a slower burn, adding in more narrative texts. As far as seduction goes...it missed the point of her so called plan. If she fucked up the first time on the beach than she need needed to come at him from a different angle instead of blunt force. Seduction takes much more teasing. If she wants his is head than she needs to plant herself there better - like when he gets excited for the chase...the compliment from a gorgeous creature....more subtle on the dichotomy between his wife and Maggie...not just "I have huge tits." I really love this story and love the way you've drawn it out..but this was my least favorite chapter...just to banal. Sorry trying to give constructive criticism, not dictating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is Talkman's story

I really do get tired of comments pleading for the author to write something different. He has said that happy endings bore him. He doesn't like to get the wife involved as it is the comparison to the wife's inferior sexuality that makes the seductress even hotter. If the wife gets any action it would be like having a huge stale loaf of bread while also eating prime steak. It makes no sense. Stop asking. And he has done variations of this theme. In Clines Conquer Time part 1, the wife actually gets her happy wedding night. In Surrounded, the wife still doesn't know and it all happens behind her back, also in Old Ladies and Cookie Trays. In the other Old Ladies story, there is no actual cheating for the main characters. In the first chapter of Trilogy of Tits, the wife actually gets to experience some hot sex, before losing her body, and she was more part of her own demise. There are differences, but just like Wes Craven, his specialty of choice is a specific niche. When he's so good at it, and there are so few writers actually writing this theme, why ask him to make something else? Would you ask Wes Craven to make a romance film? There are so many more stories of the wife getting in on the action, or getting revenge, or into watching her husband cheat on her, on this site than what Talkman writes, its ridiculous. And if you want happy endings, watch Disney or 99% of films and shows out there. Talkman is a rare breed, stop trying to turn him into a mutt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Agreed with last comment. I come to read Talkman to read the story of a wife having her husband stolen, it's a sexy scenario. If I wanted to read something else, I'd be reading someone else. Anyone telling him to change is like telling a heterosexual story writer that he should start writing gay stories. How about you just go read some gay stories from a gay writer. Likewise, if you're not into the fetishes Talkman writes, then you should be reading someone who writes a fetish of something you like.

ecstaticvisionecstaticvisionabout 7 years ago
Agreed with the 2 comments above mine

This story is perfect as is. If you want it to be written otherwise, write your own story how you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
narelclollie

Great chapter

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 7 years ago
Gentlemen, gentlemen...

I am presuming that the anonymous protesters are all gentleman. A twist in the tale does not neccesarily mean the denial of Big boobs and fine ass winning the stud. It means doing something different to the norm. Talkman's narrative has swung between the flat chested wife being cruelly rejected to the witless wife being kept unaware of the illicit sex.

Time to experiment and I believe Talkman has the talent to do it. Perhaps the stud could have his cake and eat it too? Rough sex with the big tits and intellectual stimulation ( not to speak of the big bucks) with the wife. Man, especially a hunky one, cannot live by sex alone.

In any case, let us wait fir a few more days and see what Talkman presents to his readers.

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 7 years ago

I gave in and started reading, couldn't wait any longer! Yet, now I'm stuck waiting eagerly for the next chapter anyways haha. I really like how you've written Maggie. Looking forward to seeing what she does in the next chapter!

I'm personally not into cheating, humiliation of the wife. But I'm not complaining about Talkman using those themes. I keep reading his stories because I'm into seductive women and Talkman writes that aspect Very well. The rest is just a story and I'm not offended or complaining because it is a story. There are plenty of authors that write the themes some of you are begging Talkman to do. Yet, not many writing the themes Talkman does. So let him write what he wants to write and enjoy the elements you like rather than complain. If it bugs you that much do as these others have said, write it yourself.

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 7 years ago
Makes no sense

Makes no sense to have to wait so long to have the adulterous fuck. The last time you saved the climax fuck for the very end was in You Can't Handle Me. Even there there was a smattering if sex scenes.

Very disappointed Talkman, very disappointed with the buildup in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with you ecstatic

Love this story talkman. Your writing gets better and better. Please don’t stop! When’s the next story coming it’s been a year now!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dude enough with the breasts

I’m glad you finally mentioned how big boobs weigh substantially but like. Is your dreamgirl just some bitchy girl with back problems? Like I would love to see sequels that tackle how these guys throw away their wives and end up with vapid girls who end up getting bored of them cause they share nothing in common. I’m just saying you can keep the evil girl winning in the end, I just think the adulterers should have bad endings too. Imagine all this effort and she throws him away for a younger man with a bigger dick? Karmas a bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7936 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES