All Comments on 'Emma Ch. 04'

by clownprince2008

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
valen956valen956about 7 years ago
Great to see a new chapter!

Welcome back and thanks for the chapter! Great to read about these two. You still got it and hopefully there's more to come.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 7 years ago
Wasn't expecting this

Totally wasn't expecting another chapter for this, but I'm definitely happy there was. The emotions and interactions were fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You've still got it

This series is one of the few I come to for far more than the sex. You're a seriously talented writer, please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The first couple of pages were heartbreaking genius. This is probably the best erotic fiction about Emma Watson that I've read. Wonderful, wonderful story. Absolutely loved it, all 4 parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for anther chapter in this story, totally one of my favorite of all time, something really hard to copy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Standing Ovation

Almost 4 years on and I feel like it was worth every second waiting, excellent writing throughout and very well paced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Matured

Wow. The years you spent between this and the last one have done well for you. I've read them all, and I can definitely say that your writing matured and became much better over the last few years. Glad you're back, and I hope this is the first of many to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bless you.

I've never commented on a Literotica post before, but I'm breaking that streak to say YOU MAGNIFICENT SON OF A GUN. I was pleasantly surprised to see this addition to what is inarguably one of the best "fanfic" style writings on the site. It's clear you've only gotten far better in your time away. I cannot imagine a more perfect, endearing, yet human portrayal of how such an affair would conclude. I'm beaming with joy knowing these characters likely have much joy ahead of themselves, so thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Real life

I love how the two character are put in a very common situatio . Major surprise after 4 year absenc . Much appreciate .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for writing this. I had started to give up hope that another chapter would ever be written and boy was it worth the wait. Here's to hoping you're working on another chapter! ;) Can't get enough of your writing style and Emma. I look forward to seeing where this story goes....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'd like to start off by saying thank you for continuing with this story. I really love this story and this chapter was great, worth the long time I waited. I hope there will be the next chapter. You're a great writer and I enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

One thingI enjoy about reading is that you can put yourself in the situation, and that's exactly what I do everytime I read this story. And when I get to Chapter 3's end, I feel kinda sad for them; and now reading this chapter, my heart leaped with joy. Fantastic work. You seriously have great talent and honestly, I feel like this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Keep up the good work

Bigpapi001Bigpapi001over 6 years ago

I'm going to do the standard comment route by asking for more of this story. Reading about these two is such a joy; the sex is what it is, by I honestly just adore Nate and Emma's relationship. Any more explorations into it would be more than welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Would it be too much to ask ...

to take the hour or so to proof read it once. The story is entertaining, written with style and substance but marred by the wording errors that could be mostly eliminated by a fast review. This story is worth taking that time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot damn

Probably my favorite part of this story so far! I let wrotten, although a couple of grammatical errors never hurt anyone. I love what you’ve done with this relationship, and even though I feel it coming to an end, I hope you’ll write part 5 someday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
proof reading

You need to proof read your writing before posting it. On a number of occasions you had the wrong words in the wrong place. It was such a great story to let that happen. I hope that there will be more.

Sak77Sak77over 5 years ago
Probably tired of this, but

Okay, so I LOVE the story. Love the plotting, the character development, the conflict (internal and external) going on with the characters, but please, PLEASE proofread. LOL I lost count of how many times I had to stop, go back, and reread in order to determine what was meant rather than what was written.

Thank you! Keep writing (and proofreading! heh)

Sak77

sarge64sarge64almost 4 years ago
Appreciation

I wanted to say I enjoyed the story and I appreciate you wrote this with some respect for Emma. You didn't treat her like some dead brained whore or slut. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

Every so often i come back to this story and I get sucked in all over again. I truly can feel all the emotions. I even find myself skipping over the sex scenes to get to the rest of the plot. I could feel the regret from Nate all too well, and my heart leapt for joy when she showed up at his door. Well done, well done indeed. 50 points to Gryffindor

kc_sweetNsourkc_sweetNsourover 3 years ago
I want to believe

I know it is purely fiction, but for some reason I want happily ever after for these two. You did something that nobody else has done in erotic fiction. You made me care about the characters. You were so respectful of Miss Watson. So often these things are tawdry and good for getting off. But, I guess you appealed to this sappy, romantic girl. I wish there was a 5th installment where they hit happily ever after. I know it doesn't always happen. In fact, it is very rare. We have had so little to be happy about this year. I'm actually hoping for wedding bells for these two and/or a bun in Emma's oven. If you don't write it, I will imagine it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am truly staggered!!!!!! True love has triumphed!!!! Love this beautiful ending! You are right "Whatever will be will be"

Manie_ZManie_Zover 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible. I'm at work, but here I am, reading this whole series in one sitting. You're truly Amazing. Would love to see more sequels. Maybe she get's pregnant in the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pure Literature, this made me think back to my ex I met in LA and I even found her and fucked her one last time, hint guess which bit of the story I was thinking of for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just want to say, I am not a fan fiction and mostly read them for getting off. But this story, THIS SERIES, is so good that I was so involved in reading it. You actually showed me real character development and a well developed plot. And that I actually cared for Nate and Emma and was rooting for them to be together. And they are. You have given us a happy ending and showed us that TRUE LOVE ALWAYS TRIUMPHS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is among the only stories (or series) which I have read purely for the storyline itself.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please do recommend a story like this

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, I truly can’t say how amazing this series was, people will read this comment and say “it’s on a erotic literature website” but the way you can capture the audience with your wordplay and connect an attachment between Nate/Emma and the reader is seriously impressive.

Thank you for giving me something to read that wasn’t pure pornography.

I wish you the best.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You took a highly unlikely situation between two people inhabiting totally separate worlds and made their relationship a reality through some extraordinarily good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great read, it really shows how hard it must be to get laid as a public figure. Struggling through a schedule, the constant pressure to hush up one's need for vital distractions from the loneliness on the road, indulging in alcohol and luxury items while keeping up the illusion of being a role model, and finally giving in, "thrown on the sofa and used". This is could be credible account of "her" recent life written by a real lover, or a fantasy by "her" real self.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous