All Comments on 'The Arctic Ch. 05'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Oh my, that was so sweet, I'm feeling fuzzy all over. You're not going to kill him, are you? It would be so nice to see him shout 'freeze' and there you have it: a Jotunn popsickle. Am really enjoying the story. When you get romantic, you sure do it well. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sigh...

Love for a man who executed her citizens before her to get her to marry him.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Its true

Nicholas did do all those things, and considering the only way to save all her people was to marry her and hope King Olaf spared them in exchange for her power. You dont have to like it, but im writing things my way so deal with it or move on.

Thanks to those who do like it. I hope I can am able to only bring more to further chapters

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Loving it

I'm hooked on this series and thank you for the side story on Tryst and Thora. That's what got me started and now will have to back track to the beginning. I love this genre...to me it's erotic fantasy with non/com and a lot of other elements thrown in the mix. It's pure escapist read at it's best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To jadewinchester

I would be more than happy to deal with it, I love your story. But sadly, you haven't posted in a while so there's nothing to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE US HANGING . . .

I hope not, I'm so tired of getting into a story and then the author never finishes it.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 7 years agoAuthor
I haven't forgotten!!

I actually have been working on the chapter recently. I had carpal tunnel surgery and between that, school, 3 kids. Im sorry to keep you waiting I will try and make it worth jt

CignettaRosamundCignettaRosamundover 6 years ago
Love the shifts and chracter development!

I was ready to despise Nicolas to the end-but clearly there's more than what meets the eye here.

Astrid is a firecracker- and I love how Tystan and Thora have a semblance of a loving relationship despite its origins and how it parallels with Eira and Nicolas' bond.

I love Eira's spiritedness -and am glad she is reawakening her true powers slowly but surely.

Certainly didn't expect Nicolas's little story at the end-and while he did commit many sins,I can see why he hated Eira's father.

Seems they've both made up.

Lets see how this will end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES