All Comments on 'Gilmore Girls Get Married'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ManUnited1086ManUnited1086about 7 years ago
Love

I loved this story just like I love so many of yours. You are a great writer and I always get excited when I see your name attached to a new story. Keep up the great work. I admire how you're capable of writing such amazingly hot sex while putting us deep within th3 characters minds and emotions!

Thank you for taking the time to write and share.

rollyro71rollyro71about 7 years ago
Epic Fan fiction

BRAVO!! Absolutely epic Lesbian fan fic!! I'll consider this a proper follow up to "Rory's 18 Wishes". Such visceral dialogue from the Dom character and sexy submissive talk from the bottom (Lorelei). Rory's brutality tops ur writing on Sisters Needs. That had Beth Greene going ape shit on Maggie. Looking forward to test of series...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun take on the characters!

bhill8671bhill867112 months ago
You should do

A part where they actually get married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2006 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...