All Comments on 'Faithfulness'

by NTRmaster

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
DrfeelinggoodDrfeelinggoodabout 7 years ago

Great story, loved it. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well that was the single dumbest piece of shit I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Now that is what I call Legends Day! Don't know why this went up a day late, but super glad BlackRandl decided to include you in this, she has great taste! Welcome back!

galisongalisonabout 7 years ago
You're back!

So glad you're still writing, love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Blackrandl has fuck all taste, quite a few including this load of shit shouldn't have been part of legends day, goes to show how desperate SHE was and how many of the actual legends, which doesn't include her, have abandoned LIT since the admins continue to allow garbage like this through.

1* for this pile of shit, if only we could give minus scores.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
@ Justgr8

Yeah , how dare NTRmaster express a fantasy on our " a porn and fantasy " website . Sooooo this throat punch thing is a repeat bucket list item of a thing with you, a purported military Major with 20 plus years in service . Now I know the Adam's Apple is an optimum demographic area of choice and convenience .

But would you go with a swift knife hand strike or close your fist , if this offending author were to knock on your door unaware of imminent larynx mayhem a real man ( such as yourself) has every right to inflict on him.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@last anonymous

Dude, get a clue. This was not part of Legends' Day and BR has nothing to do with this. This shit was posted today. Legends' Day was yesterday. Christ what an idiot. This moron is far from a legend and NOT part of Legends' Day. Those stories were all posted yesterday except for the chapter sotries that started there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hope your writing is therapeutic,

but you should really consider professional help.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
@ Justgr8

On a serious note " sir" , I was rereading Colin Powell ' s autobiography which was utterly fascinating with how he intertwined brisk often breakneck competition for rank along with family issues and multiple, multiple duty stations. Any ranking officer with 20 plus years in service would have treasure trove fodder of material for stories. Think about it.

FirstwithUFirstwithUabout 7 years ago
Shoot me.

Come on. You wrote he was aware he was on a nowhere island. No escape possible.

Just shoot me and rot in Hell. Vengeance is mine sayth the Lord. The well to do parents of the missing men go to the FBI for help. The Pastor, wife, daughter, and other cheaters are put in pelican bay for serial murder.

Very disturbing story. 2* for creative effort only.

You could have and should have pastors name Jim Jones, or Reverend Moon. This is a cult story and should have been in Mind Control not Loving Wife's.

Just my take

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LSD

Shut the fuck up, your tirades are getting stale. What an ass!

Throw away your thesaurus and dictionary, nobody gives a shit how smart you pretend to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sick story from a very sick mind

Sick story from a very sick mind. Seek help. Your fantasies are sick like your soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disgusting garbage

Never post again.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 7 years ago
PURE PORN!

Nothing even close to erotic here. I agree with anony--NEVER POST AGAIN!!!

If this is all you can write--if your tiny penis actually can touch your ass--GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE

fuck you fucking moron i hate fucking all of you i hope whoever reads this peace of shet has a swol and pailful deth fuckin moron DISGUSTING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FUCKED UP STORY AND FUCKED UP AUTHOR.

AMAZES ME THAT A PERSON WOULD ADMIT TO SUCH STUPIDITY AND CORRUPTNESS. GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE AND DIE. DO THE WORLD A FAVOR. UGH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Lol how is this not erotic? And the looooong boring about like Maineguy and sbrooks and people like that without a hint of sex is? What is even erotic to you prudes?

Glad loving wives got a real legend back even with all the dumb back patting of the too long, boring, no sex brigade. Not sure why he got left off the list of returning legends though, he deserved it more than a bunch of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star

WTF is this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lock Up

I skipped most of this trash but what I did read did not arouse me at all. You need help. Any mind that that can write this trash is a danger to our world! You are a sick sob!! You must be a little man yourself, unfortunately you probably have more trouble than just mental and emotional. Maybe some trouble with "Up Lifting"!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 7 years ago
WTF

I don't give bad scores but this was a complete waste of time to read! I am glad I skimmed but even then I am sad to have spent that much time.

I hope your storylines in future will improve because that was TERRIBLE!

Good luck writing but I am not sure I will read anything you write again.

ihateraccihateraccabout 7 years ago
you must not talk

outside your crap stories, how are you still alive?

toolkeepertoolkeeperabout 7 years ago

More than a sick mind creates this.

miss_hornymiss_hornyabout 7 years ago
sick sick

i only barely skimmed a couple of pages and the last 2 paragraphs ... this is so fucking SICK SICK just quite writing for ever and roll over and die ..... where is his revenge to .. there is none

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
in my opinion

the worse presentation in this segment of site ever...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pastor

You are a dead man walking... and Dante built your everlasting home. You and all your sluts and the writer will live there in individual glass cubes 3ft by 3ft by 6ft sealed without doors, nude and handcuffed with your hands behind your backs. Have a wonderful afterlife for eternity. It is a real pitty you can spell, but not write, your story is well written but not worthy of a 1 ... so no score

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
Sometimes

I can get something out of a story like this, but the father/daughter stuff put the nix on that. Prob a good wank story for the right demographic though.

And isn't the entire point of the genre to invoke rage and negative emotion in the reader/viewer? If so, and judging by the comments, mission accomplished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, really odd.

It must really suck to be you; my sympathies. Get help.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 7 years ago
Sick

No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are one nut case.

How did you come up with this shit? You have to be on drugs. You sick son of a bitch.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozabout 7 years ago
Utter crap!

Why can't I give -10?

Suggest counselling.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
This seems written by a lunatic in a mental asylum...

This seems written by a lunatic in a mental asylum...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well I thought it was fantastic.Why do people feel the need to hate on something that isn't for them? You write some of the best stories around.

optimus1123optimus1123about 7 years ago
Sick, sick, sick

I've read some twisted things on this site. This crap

Has got to be the foulest sickest shit I have ever come across

I will remember your name and never read another word you print.

Truly sick plz get help and keep this crap to yourself. You need to be admitted for a psychological evacuation forcibly if needed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Welcome Back!

Geez, it's been, like, years, hasn't it!

A good story all-around, and the religious element was a fun twist, though maybe not quite as fun as it was with the marriage counselor, but still good. I think a little more detail and emphasis on the religious elements, like with the final paragraph and it being part of god's plan, would've indulged the scenario alittle more.

It was pretty apparent, even to those who may not know your particular writing style/genre, what the set-up was in the first few paragraphs, but still, the big reveal was always my favorite part. I especially liked how the daughter just instantly giggled and asked the men to dunk him back underwater again, like a switch had been turned and she went from good daughter to evil.

I will say that I think I would've gotten even more into it if you had also included detailed scenes of what it was like when the pastor was having them behind Rob's back in every scenario you described in the first part. You've done stories before that were kinda like "split-screen" where you wrote exactly what happened from both perspectives, except one after the other. I didn't always appreciate that style, given what the setting was like in some of the stories, but now I kinda wish it would've been included here, even if it might've doubled the length.

Also, while I appreciate the role-play and "switch" at the end where she declares the pastor to be more deserving of being her daddy...well, to be honest, I kept expecting that she (or his wife) would reveal that the pastor really /was/ her daddy, and it really was incest.

That would also explain why the daughter had such good looks and was so perfect; better genes. And then rub it in Rob's face how he had been taking care of the girl that was born from his wife's lover unknowing all these years; providing financial support and love and time and energy while they secretly taught the girl from the first time she could understand, just how pathetic and much of a loser he was and wasn't really her father. The ultimate cuckold - having to unknowing take care of someone else's child, only to have the true father return to rightfully take what's his (only, he never really left, but you get the idea).

I also wouldn't have minded more emphasis on the other women in the background, like, how Rob knew them, how his supposed female friends, neighbors, maybe even co-workers, worked together to humiliate him behind his back and make sure he was cuckolded. Ultimately include maybe even his mom, but that would really be extreme (not in a bad way though).

I also wouldn't have minded a few flashback scene where that focused on the pastor and his wife teaching the underaged daughter, maybe even in grade school, how to humiliate and hate Rob (not just sexually, but like pissing secretly in his food and the like). But I understand that also may have been pushing it abit.

I guess what I mean to say is that I liked the story so much I wish there was more of it. But then again, maybe that's just me pining for more of your work after so long.

Please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
Wow vivid imagination by the author

and a lot of work constructing this story it appears. Just so ridiculous, unrealistic, that just loses all credibility with the reader. I guess this could be entertaining for some but it's value in that regard escapes me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Welcome back??......

....More like crawl back into the butthole you have been living in and close it up after you. Immediately!

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Oh gosh a religious cult doing things like this?

That never happens........NOT.

It's over the top but stories like this have happened over and over when religion has been misused. 4*

I do think you could have toned it down a little.

m1a1m1a1about 7 years ago
stop writing

just pure GARBAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where do I puke??

NTRmaster Please get some professional help

davwoodavwooabout 7 years ago
Utter crap

Literotica should have the sense not to publish crap like this. The author needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Your Sick

Your Sick you belong in a mental hospital. I don't think medical doctors can do anything for you. They should lock you up and throw away the key, They should lock you up and throw away the key,

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 7 years ago
Great Read!

So nice to see the good, Christian porn lovers go crazy. Keep it up!

Mona_NovaMona_Novaabout 7 years ago
The Grand Master of NTR returns!

It is a great day in the world of online erotic fiction when you publish a new story. THANK YOU for continuing to write and share your wicked tales with us! No one seems to get this genre like you, and no one seems to get it as white hot as you can.

I'm a huge fan of all your stories, especially the masterpiece "Reunited" (people, do yourselves a favor and check out the full, unabridged version on NTRmaster's personal blog).

This story seemed to have the most unrealized potential of all your stories. The deep kink of Christian chastity and sexual denial mixed with the betrayal of the most cherished (and ultra buxom) wife, and the cruel manipulation and domination by the most trusted and spiritually unimpeachable role model (The Pastor) was all delicious and agonizing.

But compared to your prior stories, I was expecting even more knife twisting in the heart. I agree with a long post by anonymous that more detailed flashbacks showing just how cucked Rob was during his early years would have been hot.

** SPOILER ALERT **

The set-up and blackmail was more predictable than I would have liked. Maybe it's that I've read your other stories multiple times and knew there could be no relief for our cursed protagonist.

There seemed to be no 'turning' phase for any of the women -- they seemed to be under the Pastor's spell from the beginning, so the betrayal was just about the eventual reveal to us and Rob and not a gut wrenching gradual descent of a loving wife/girlfriend into devotion to the Pastor. I missed that sinking feeling that our protag is slowly losing his dream girl to the cold hearted alpha (like in "Gift From God" or the middle chapter of "Reunited").

These are just knit picky thoughts. Mostly, I am elated you're back with new stories!!

The amount of hate you're getting means you're doing it right! :)

Please continue with the series - can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It was really hard

but I was able to make it through page #1 and seeing there were 5 more I just couldn't take any more. I was ashamed to even give it a *1* but a one will bring down the average total.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck off

I thought you were never allowed to publish anything after your last god forsaken story. Sick fucks like you should stop writing.

loki8588loki8588over 6 years ago

i thought it was good lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not my taste

To those who like this story, great. Glad you found something you like. The first page and a half had me intrigued, but you took it way too far after that. It was torture reading the rest of it. I skipped as much as I could! I only got to the end to see how terrible it could get. Huge waste of my time. Wish I could give less than 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
repulsive

Worst story I ever read on this site and there have been really crappy ones. I would hate to be inside your head. You must be pretty screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worse story ever

Such a terrible story. Could not read more than one line at a go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like your feminine side, it make‘s the tush on your writing

but I could care less about this story characters.

The cuck was so week and stupid that the whole humiliation went to the crapper. Really!

The same dumb big boobed sluts and the notorious big kahuna cock- bull with his gay tendencies for cumming on guys face and his unhealthy need to piss everyone and everything. Nah, nah, nah.

The rest was cool, some kind of petty burgeois but cool, somehow.

Especially the island. Yeah, the island was cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nah

I read the first and last page (sort of) and clicked off. Rubbish story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Total crap! This is the worst I have ever read in my entire life. And I skipped most of the shit. You are really deranged

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNTRmaster@NTRmaster
397 Followers
All NTRmaster stories, including the fourth chapter to "Reunited" that was banned from Literotica, can be read at: http://unrelentingcruelty.wordpress.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES